Roll Call !!! I am going to reveal my name, anyone else DARE?

by Leprechaun 117 Replies latest jw friends

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

The posters I think somewhat, anyway have the paranoia that comes from being a good old boy or girl in the kingdom hall, they think negative all the time,, like the big bad Boogie Man is going to get you. Satan is lurking behind every corner, blah blah blah.

• Gayle
    Gayle

This is my name with my picture, with my 4 siblings. My 5 children are out. However, I left 20+ yrs ago . All my immediate family are out. Still in, are only long-distance ex-in-laws and some siblings' in-laws. So, I am free to be more public, thankfully, but that also took time. It's wonderful to yell out "F-R-E-E-D-O-M!!!" and it's not our last breath!! I like to come on here to follow-up on news items regarding the organizaton and sometimes to leave a comment.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

How many Jeffs have we got on this forum? Maybe the elders should just assume that any brother named Jeff is an apostate.

I've posted my picture here, but I've got teh paranoiaz enough to not post my name. You Jeffs can get away with that, but my first name is unique. Yes, my name is elsewhere on the internet. Somehow I think I'm less of a target for winning third place in a short fiction contest than I am for being an APOSTATE.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

My real name is JCanon and i am the Messiah.

• avishai
    avishai

I pose as Sam Davidow, but I'm really Steve Cuda, elder in the Albany OR cong. posing as an agent provacateur to show just how bad them apostates really are. I'm posing as Sam, because he's the brother of a man who sued me and the N. Albany cong. of JW's as well as the Watchtower bible and tract society and the N. Corvallis Congregation of Jehovah's witnesses. How dare people sue me, a Prince in the New System, an elder appointed by Jah. I really make This Sam guy look bad, huh?

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

My name is Rick

and Tito

and Sebastián

and Maricelia

My imaginary vagina is called Ophelia, or so she claims...

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

hey charles I had friends in minnesota,unsure what cong they went to but maybe you know them?? Lost touch with them.....Hmmmm small world :)

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I am Luke Skywalker

• RR
    RR

RR = Rolando Rodriguez, served with Jerome Congregation and Upper Bronx Congregation in Bronx, NY. Moved to New Jersey and served with West Congregation and North Congregation in Jersey City.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Grace Gough.Was d/f in Kitchener .Canada two years after my hubby died
    I realized after his death he was a prophet ,,,How? Because he was NOT a JW
    & told me for years they would kick me out when he was dead, As they dont look after
    widows.....He was a TRUE Prophet...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit