2009 Drama Synopsis and Comments

by jabberwock 72 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Something when it comes to counterpoints on threads such as this:

I don't discount anyone's opinions or thoughts, insofar as they actually represent one's real thoughts. JW apologists though read the company line, and you can tell, their thoughts have already been programmed.

Drama's and what they are used for by the GB are very real talking points. They are formulatic indoctrination pieces designed to get you to stop thinking, and start believing!

Anyone who has seen drama's and esp been a part of them understand. But if you want to believe that these dramas actually fill a real need that the sheeples have as opposed to the needs of the Governing Body, go right ahead believing that.

• JWinprotest
    JWinprotest

My favorite part was when the girl was telling David that she was so attracted to him because he wasn't like other guys. Reason why he was diffferent? She said because he didn't swear. Yah!!!! that's a real quality girls are dying for in guys today. Meanwhile this same girl said that her own mother calls her a potty mouth because she swears so much! WHO WRITES THIS STUFF???

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

it shows the variety to the English language, doesn't it?

• Trojan-in-Brooklyn
    Trojan-in-Brooklyn

I've had to sit through that SHIT. My wife getting all emotional because of my fading.....my mother all in tears for "me leaving Juba"...i am still a baptized Witness, and they made me angry as hell.

.....I hate this guys. I do hate them. After the Drama I stood up and never came back to my seat....I've heard the Proclamation or whatever they called it sitting on the Toilet and wanting to Vomit!

$&%# Bastards!

• Trojan-in-Brooklyn
    Trojan-in-Brooklyn

My wife gave me bad looks, after I've said that the Awful Song wasn't emotional enough, they should have brought to coffins on stage to show how the girlfriend and Al died in the crash.....

....maybe they should have brought 3 coffins and set them on fire and have a creepy voice laughing in the background and smoke and witches coming out of the stage floor.....

• besty
    besty

welcome to JWN T-in-B :-)

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel
    Posting Guidelines

To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

3. Swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments.

• jambon1
    jambon1

Bad things happen to everyone who leaves the truth.

How utterly predictable, yet sad that people have such a low opinion of worldly people. I actually had to leave the truth because I felt that I was surrounded by arseholes yet when I went out and made friends with worldly people I felt so much more refreshed & happy.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel
    Posting Guidelines

To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

3. Swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments.

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

yeah very funny, my jws swear by them shunning me for the past 16 years that it would make me want to come flying back to there bloody hearts.... and still this day my mom keeps ontrying unitl last weekend she saw me wearing a gold cross that my mother inlaw gave me. dont you knw she stop calling me... damn if i only knew years before that the cross would work i would of done it sooner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit