Drama Topic for 2009 DC. Here's the scoop.

by Open mind 44 Replies latest jw friends

• out4good3
    out4good3

Have they scheduled it for sunday afternoon to hold the ranks hostage for the whole weekend. Some JWs only live for those dramas as cheesy as they are.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Yes, it's Sunday afternoon. Is the whole program posted here in another thread? If not, I can post it.

• truthlover
    truthlover

TJ can u please post it

Thanks

TL

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If it's just a modern-day drama, it would have to be a real doozy. The flock lives for the Bible-times drama.
    It just ain't as fun if it's all just Brother Elder and his wife, Sister Pioneer and their kids. They will really have to pull at the guilty conscience of parents and teens to make a modern-day drama a memorable event.

I see nothing but trouble coming from reminding the dubs that people are "abandoning" Jehovah and that they should stay strong despite these "weak" ones.

• Nowman
    Nowman

I was in the modern day drama back in 1987 or 1988 at the DC in Chicago (I think I was at Hawthorne or Sprotsman racetrack?) and I played a worldy girl named Dolly Winters, I had a "crush" on a JW boy named Randy (part of the story), in the end Randy got Dolly to agree to a bible study, how perfect! I remember being out there dreaming about actually leaving the org, I had wished I was Dolly Winters....hey, I was 13 years old!

I wish I could remember the name of the Drama, my mom and dad were in it too, they played a JW couple that had marital problems, had to actually yell and scream at each other...it actually was a fun time for me, I was a kid, it felt good at the time to be asked to be in it, you know?

Nikki

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit