Drama Topic for 2009 DC. Here's the scoop.

by Open mind 44 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    during an inverted leg-slide she injures her wrist and feels it must be a sign from jehovah

I might injure my wrist just watching that.

• villabolo
    villabolo

One of the runaways will be an apostate. The one who doesn't come back.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Those dirty bastards are giving false hope to people like my mom who has lost her only two children. Maybe the prodigal son in the drama will be one of the poor people who were pushed out of the borg for being molested as a child. I can hear it now, "I've repented for coming forward about Brother Pervert a** raping me when I was a little kid. I never should've complained, since the elders are imperfect men, and because I didn't have the sense to draw a crowd before he bent me over."

Jesus, I hate this cult!

• still_in74
    still_in74

Whenever I asked my mom about 1975, her immediate words were, "Yeah, but the Society said it was sorry!".

yes but so did the Catholic church over the inquisition. So I guess thats okay too right?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Who wants to bet that the two kids who "leave Jehovah" will do so because they want to practice sin?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Sunday 1:45 DRAMA: Do Not Leave “the Love You Had at First”

If you want to see the rest of the program, it's available here in one of the lovely PDF notebooks some wonderful brother or sister created.

http://rdyfrdy.multiply.com/journal/item/1

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Actually, maybe that's last year's DC? It says 2008 - 2009. I'm on some dubs email list for some reason and it was sent to me the other day.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Jack, I was referring to the fact that the WT loves to paint those who leave as "sinners" instead of people who may actually have reasoned objections to the religion.

Still have a tendency to indulge on occasion. I Was brought to my knees by it all in the end and realized my need for salvation.

Oh, yeah. Ok.

• still_in74
    still_in74

father - "why did you leave son?"

son - "because Satans world was just so tempting!" (hangs head in shame covering his eyes and shaking his head rapidly)

father - "you know son, Jehovah's organization has more to offer than Satans world ever could."

son - "I know now. Ooooh how could I have been so STUPID! To think - I had Jehovahs approval and I threw it in His face and went over to Satan! How could I have been such a fool to turn my back on Jehovah and His organization?? I must be the STUPIDEST person on the planet to have been so STUPID to leave Jehovahs organization!"

father - "yes son, you were. But Jehovahs organization is willing to forgive you and if you repent and loyally submit to the FDS & its GB Jehovah will forgive you too. After all, if the Organization forgives you then Jehovah HAS to forgive you. That is Jehovahs promise. Its in the bible."

son - "well I am not going to ask you for a scriptural reference because if the FDS & its GB said its in the bible then ITS IN the bible. Thanks so much dad for helping me to see that in order for Jehovah to not irradiate me in the near future at Armageddon I need to demonstrate loyal submission to the Governing Body today"

father - "your welcome son. So what say you and I say a quick prayer to the Governing Body?"

Son - "sounds good to me dad!"

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I heard assemblies start next week.

what arses! who can take 3 days off in may? no children in wt land?

schools still open!

these guys live in a true ivory tower where they live in a nether world!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit