...Jehovah`s Witness`s have the most Stable Marriages...

by OUTLAW 69 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

OUTLAW- Very true. None of those claims are true. Jehovah's Witnesses have very unstable marriages because each party is supposed to be married to the WT society first- their mate second. Sick

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

In our area..There was a lot of cheating with the older JW generation..Some stayed together..Many did`nt.....................................OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Flipper..The non JW marriages in our family(Uncles,Aunts,cousins) have done much better than the JW Marriages in my family................................OUTLAW

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The org sets couples up for dissapointment and failure. First, the dating pool is excrutiatingly tiny. People get married for the wrong reasons, not for compatibility and great chemistry. This headship thing? Sets up men and women to have impossible expectations of each other. And it never helps for a man to treat a woman like she's a minor child that he has the "god given" right to control.

• booby
    booby

One elder would stand holding the hand of his second wife during prayer (so sweet and loving) while the sister who it turns out he was cheating on her with stood one aisle over. He also conducted the tower at an assembly while this affair was going on.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

FHN..You are sooooooooooooooo right..Young JW`s never get a chance to actually get to know more than a few people..They get married too early and feel like they have missed out on life..........Thats the begining of the end,for a young JW marriage.....................OUTLAW

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

thats exactly right if i had spent a week living and sleeping with my ex hubby i would not have married him!

and when i did i wasted ten years of my life with someone who hit me but i thought death or adultry was only way out so i stayed for years,

so glad i woke up and smelt the coffee!

• ninja
    ninja

I have a stable marriage.....my wife looks like a horse

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I divorced my JW husband. I think the reason there are alot of JW divorces is because too many marry too young. That is what happened in my case.

The older ones do seem stable and will stay together regardless. It's the young generation that realize it ain't worth it!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Stable = Trapped

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit