...Jehovah`s Witness`s have the most Stable Marriages...

by OUTLAW 69 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovah`s Witness`s have the most stable Marriages..Very few Jehovah`s Witness`s cheat on thier mates..Most Jehovah`s Witness`s stay married for thier entire lifes to the same person..Jehovah`s Witness`s have the Happiest Marriages!..Becoming Jehovah`s Witness`s,has saved many marriages..................................................My experience has taught me none of that is true.................What is your experience?............................OUTLAW

• parakeet
    parakeet

During one 2-year period when I was still a dub, there were 3 divorces in my KH. The circumstances surrounding two of them would shock afternoon soap addicts.

I can't reveal the details because it would identify the parties involved. It was that sick and disgusting.

It's been more than 30 years since I faded from the dubs, but I still haven't seen anything among the "doomed wicked nonbelievers" I now asociate with than can rival it.

• StAnn
    StAnn

From whence are you quoting, Outlaw?

I divorced my JW husband. Anecdotal evidence to support your claim.

St. Ann

• dinah
    dinah

I've seen just as many divorces inside the congregation as I've seen out in the world. Sometimes I think it is because they are way too young to be getting married in the first place.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

St.Ann..Those are things I have heard JW`s say........My own JW parents divorced.....My JW siblings are no longer with thier original mates...The religion helped to tear my family apart.............My personal experience is,the Jehovah`s Witness Cult is incredibly destructive to marriages....................................OUTLAW

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Um no.... to all of those claims.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Outlaw, my JW Elder brother's wife cheated on him with another JW married elder. The cheating wife was a pioneer. The two cheaters finally divorced their spouses, were disfellowshipped, and married each other.

My oldest brother married a JW, got divorced.

My youngest brother married a JW, got divorced.

My sister married a worldly guy and converted him. They are still married.

My second brother married a pioneer. They are still married.

Two out of six, that's our statistic.

St. Ann

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Think about it, when you are a JW, the only two ways out are death and adultery. I think it can push people into adultery. I know it can.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

StAnn..Your family did better than mine..2 out of 6 still married......................The WBT$ managed to wipe out all the original marriages in my family....................................OUTLAW

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

The majority of my friends of my age group when I was a dub got married around the same time I did and are no longer married.

Very sad.

The older generation however, seemed more stable.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit