No One Should Be Made to Choose…..LIES from July 09 Awake

by Hopscotch 216 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

My thoughts exactly Vinny. Good work. A dam doesn't break overnight.

Hobo.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

My question is, where are the Watch Tower Society apologists on this thread?

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

>PP.

Notable by their apousia.

It seems that the stench of hypocrisy is too much for even them to stomach.

I cannot see any way to get round what is in this Awake!.

If this thread was a housholder they would make their excuses and leave......

M

• oompa
    oompa

tag again

damm i hope i can read all this someday......oompa

• homeschool
    homeschool

So does anyone know when exactly this magazine issue will be out for the public??

• homeschool
    homeschool

I asked my mom yesterday where all their Watchtowers and Awakes were, to which she looked at me a little surprised (NOT a question I normally ask). I said, oh no big deal....I was just gonna start reading them if that was cool. So she found me the July 09 Awake. BINGO. Its the one about Depression. No joke-I was feeling totally fine before I just opened up this magazine...but now I'm seriously feeling saddened and sick to my stomach . I think the next time I stop over there, I'll just say something about the various articles (yes, I read the whole thing, even about Rickshaws and the Lazy lives of Sloths) and then casually mention something like, "the one article about 'is it wrong to change your religion' was interesting. Imagine reading that from the opposite point of view.....someone who chooses not to be a jw. Yes, yes, I know, you all have the troof. But thats not what it says here. it says NO ONE SHOULD BE FORCED TO WORSHIP IN A WAY THAT HE FINDS UNACCEPTABLE OR BE MADE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN HIS BELIEFS AND HIS FAMILY. " I've got to make sure I do it so as to not sound like a beeOtch.....I'm just so darn passionate about this! Grrrrrrr.....I'm gonna go jogging now & blow off some steam

• Odrade
    Odrade

I feel like I should send this to my mom. I'm not above using their own stick to beat them with. But in some ways it's kind of nice that she hasn't spoken to me in 8 months. Ha!

(P.S.: still not DF'd)

• booby
  • homeschool
    homeschool

Booby, I just read that one and thought it was great too. However, this July Awake 09' says NOTHING about about jw's, whereas the article you showed kinda shows why they believe the way they believe. Not hatin', just sayin'

• homeschool
    homeschool

And just as a side question: Do the jw's not have 2 sets of mags come out every month, like on the 1st & the 15th? This Awake that I have just says July 2009.....is that it for the month?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit