No One Should Be Made to Choose…..LIES from July 09 Awake

by Hopscotch 216 Replies latest watchtower bible

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

This is friggin' unbelievable!!! Just read the scan on page 2...OMG...whoever wrote this...thanks for the ammo!

I think we all know that they mean its okay to go from non-JW to JW but its not okay to leave the JWs. However, its still great ammo...gonna see if I can snag an actual copy of the mag from somewhere...sure there's a bunch laying around in a laundromat somewhere...

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

I would have the article.

Except I burned all my wife's literature recently.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    No One Should Be Made to Choose

What a joke, they do everything they can short of physical coercion to prevent the choice out of the org.

BTS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mary..Gumby is gonna get screwed again..All that effort to get back in,will be a waste...........Gumby is going to be really pissed off!..................................OUTLAW

• homeschool
    homeschool

I am shocked as well. I was in the same situation where my family wouldnt talk to me and I wasnt even df'd or da'd. Wowwwwwww.

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

Classic WTB&TS. The are the masters of misdirection and doublespeak.

My family will read that and not even consider to that it could maybe, just maybe, apply to them.... sad.

Agent Smith

• homeschool
    homeschool

I had to keep reading this over and over again.

This is nothing more than total hypocrisy by the Watchtower.

Gordy, I'm right there with you. I woke up this morning and this thread popped in my mind. So blatently dishonest. Wow....I'm still in shock. I wish there was some way to be over at my family's house and have it sitting on the table and I can pretend to be reading it and just "come across" those words to point out. Cant sound like the big "A"....

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Has anyone actually received this edition of the Awake yet? Here in Glasgow there's still no sign of it.

• Vinny
    Vinny

That July Awake article point is really nothing new. But it does offer an opportunity for people to show/see JW hypocrisy at its very best. And for those here that are allowed some contact with current JW's, I say, Fire Away.

http://www.watchtower.org/e/20000622/article_03.htm

I've been posting the above link for years now. It comes straight from the 'Official' Jehovah's Witness Website. It is a far more specific and hypocritical article than the July Awake.

I've posted it here on JWD, on Beliefnet and Topix (just back in December). http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-witness/TEOU4G75RVC10GB5M

After FIVE DAYS on Topix, and no bites from a single JW, I bumped it back to the top and still had not one single JW show up.

Good idea to stay as far away from this one as they possibly can..

In fact, the JW link to the article that I originally used when I first posted here on JWD (a few years ago) http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/128457/1/The-Watchtower-Official-Page-of-Hypocrisy , no longer works, so I thought they finally dumped the article altogether.

Which would have been a smart move for them. But I found it once again located somewhere else. So I probably should post a new one here with the active link along with the link to this thread. Just to keep this WT embarrassment alive and kicking for all to enjoy.

Not ONCE has a JW apologist even shown up (on three different website locations), much less tried defend this sorry piece of bologna/salami nonsense.

HOW CAN anybody defend such blatant, double standard hypocrisy anyway? Which is why it has remained untouched by JW's on all three sites, including this thread.

Still, it's good idea to pull out this new Awake quote and place it directly on the laps of any JW you can.

Little by little ...

brick by brick ...

one piece at a time ...

the wall crumbles.

Vinny

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

My thoughts exactly Vinny .Good work. A dam doesn't break overnight.

Hobo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit