Why do you think Jesus never wrote anything down?

by journey-on 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"Why do you think Jesus never wrote anything down?"

I dunno. Why wasn't Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Princewritten by Harry Potter?

Harry Potter book cover

But I'm sure that J. K. Rowling was a personal eyewitness to all the events in the book. Wasn't she the school nurse at Hogwart's or something?

B the X

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If Jesus did write anything down, those writings would surely have been intended to get people to do their own thinking and resist the temptation to allow others to think for you. As such, the churches in charge of writing the Unholy Bible would have seen fit to obliterate it because they could never get power and money from people encouraging them to resist allowing others to do their thinking.

• StAnn
    StAnn

LOL at Billy the Ex-B!

St. Ann

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

because he was too busy partying with the wine and the food and the hey hey hey

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

How about - he was illiterate?

• verystupid77
    verystupid77

He is like the FDS they never write anything either. 1975, pedophiles, etc that way they can say I never said that or the elders can be sued if a pedo rapes a kid because nothing is in wrtting.

• Steve_C
    Steve_C

John 8:6

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The story in the bible regarding Adam and Eve the garden of Eden and the Serpant

was taken from the Summerian Text which was written thousands of years before

the bible.

In the original Summerian text the serpant devil was the good guy.

Jehovah was the bad guy.

And they were guys they were astronauts from Nibiru.

You can read about it in many books.

2 I will tell you about.

The Slave Species of God by Michael Tellinger

Or the 12th planet by Zechariah Sitchin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit