Do you want your publisher cards? Do you need a congregation "secretary" to request them? I can do it

by BonaFide 59 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

If you read BonaFide's threads, they sound sometimes like a kid is writing it. Other times he gives like a very experienced Bethelite. Then he sounds like he needs our help in handling elders here yet supposedly knows all the necessary bits of info on committees and judicial actions, etc. He lives in a JW apartment---whatever that is. He regularly asks probing questions that seems like an Organization troll.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

AllTimeJeff..I think the risk is too high also..I`ve seen absolute disaster on this board..When personal information is given out,to someone you have never met.............................OUTLAW

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Sounds like a great idea.

Maybe get Billy Mays in an infomercial to sell the concept.

Or sell franchises throughout the country so that the person can "move" to anyplace he/she wishes.

Rub a Dub

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Outlaw and Minimus

I agree, just trying to be tactful... I am reading up on Bona Fide.

I would hate to pre judge. I think we all fantasize about having an elder on the inside to help us out.

But while I don't want to judge the motives behind Bona Fide's idea, I can say that this is an ABSOLUTELY BAD IDEA. Even if you really did know such an elder who would be willing to do this, it is frought with risks. Plus, (and I speak from personal experience on this) people you "know" on the internet you don't know till you shake their hand and have a meal, or at least a beer with them.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL! Just use some common sense folks....

PS: Minimus, you have a PM...

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

If anyone thinks I am a troll, you can PM me, I would hate to be victimized myself by a troll. So feel free to PM me, I will give you my phone number and we can chat. I have talked to a couple of people on this board. I am running a risk of being caught by the congregation, I know that.

Yes, I still live in that JW apartment complex. 90% Witnesses, 5% worldly people, 5% disfellowshipped.

BF

• asilentone
    asilentone

yeah right, I have the feeling your troll days will be finished soon.

• minimus
    minimus

How does get into a JW apartment complex?

• asilentone
    asilentone

minimus, call bonafide and ask about the JW apt complex and get the phone number of the apt manager to see if it is really a JW apt complex.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

AllTimeJeff.....Minimus...........Check your PM`s........................OUTLAW

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

Good idea. I will give you the number if you PM me. Of course, don't ask directly if it is a JW apartment complex. But the manager is a long-time Witness, so say you are a Witness moving into the area, you can give my real name as a reference. And ask how many in the complex are Witnesses.

BF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit