Do you want your publisher cards? Do you need a congregation "secretary" to request them? I can do it

by BonaFide 59 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

The thing is that this could be done with no risk by having just a random apostate with no connection to ANY congregation make the call and give their actual address. For example if someone wanted to say they had moved they could send me a PM with their congregation's info and I could call from jax (for the caller id) and say this is brother blah blah blah blah publisher ___ has moved into our hall and give them the info to my OLD hall and give them my street address. They send me the card. If they 'bust me' wtf do I care? I'm already as out as it's possible to be I would kick their asses and sic the hounds on them dannyhazmat style! If they come to the publisher and ask 'why is this apostate requesting your info' they just play dumb! 'What? Finland is gone!? Someone better tell Norway, they were pretty close!'

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    At the "Assembly HAll of Jehovah's Witnesses" they put more JW's together using your DNA.

I don't think they would want to use any of our DNA! lol we're sorta on their shit list!

• rebel8
    rebel8

I don't need my card, but there are a few items I'd like you to send in to Questions From Readers TM!

• homeschool
    homeschool

I am VERY tempted. Thank you for the offer.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

That's awesome! Could I get you to put a call through to Headquarters pretending to be a New York Circuit Overseer and ask Ciro Aulicino's Secretary to forward all records/paperwork concerning the Society's United Nations application and membership! Just say you've been given a special confidential administrative assignment by a member of the GB. Thanks heaps.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

to foolish, you guys got me cracking up.

• minimus
  • asilentone
    asilentone

Minimus, do you think Bonafide is a Bethelite spy?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Just thought I would throw in my 2 cents. I can see some issues arising from this. I hope all involved and reading will take what I am about to say at face value, as we all have to be responsible for ourselves..... I mean absolutely nothing personal by this.....

I like the idea of Bona Fide's offer, but I see many problems with it. For one thing, I would (with all respect to Bona Fide) not feel comfortable with the stakes so high to give such information to someone I have never met. For all the chamraderie we have here, its still the internet.

Also, what if something goes wrong? What if one or both (or more) are outed? Found out? Is it possible we are creating more problems then we are solving?

I would also like to suggest a risk/reward gauge to this idea. What is the value, or reward, for obtaining your pub cards? Sure, it would be harder to DF, but not impossible. All they have to do is make up a new card. (they aren't made of gold ya know... ) And even if the SEC sent out the cards to a pretend elder, if it were found out, you can bet that the branch would absolutely allow a disfellowshipping in that case where a card was "fraudulently" obtained from the congregation. In fact, they would probably insist that it would happen.

I just think that, good intentions aside, this is a bad idea.

But I get your drift Bona Fide. For what this is worth, I applaud the feelings behind it...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ve got to agree with Minimus............................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit