Do you want your publisher cards? Do you need a congregation "secretary" to request them? I can do it

by BonaFide 59 Replies latest jw friends

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

I think someone else mentioned this before, but I am interested in providing some practical help to those on this board. Many of you have helped me, and I see a lot of good will on here.

Some here seem to need to move to another congregation to "fade." Or they might be in a judicial situation.

Can I help? Do you need someone to pretend to be the Congregation Secretary to request your publisher cards? Or to pretend that we are having a judicial meeting with you?

I was raised in the truth, and I am an active Witness. So I know the terminology inside and out. And I know how to talk on the phone to elders, circuit overseers, even Bethel. I speak Spanish fluently, if needed. There is a special way of conversing, a "casual importance" way of talking that is very convincing. You would have to be a Witness for a long time to be able to do this effectively.

The idea is, if you want to fade, and say you are moving, give them my number. I will give a name of a congregation in my area. I live in a large metropolitan area. I can talk about procedures, I know them all. I know how to pretend that we are forming a judicial committee, becuase I have done it so many times. I can talk to you first to find out your information, so that we are on the same page, and the elders think that I know you. I can say you are moving here to work, that we are forming a committee and I will let them know the results, or just that we need your card, whatever you want.

Many of you have helped me, I want to help too. Let me know if anyone wants to do this and I will give my number via PM. I think several of us that were or are elders can even get together and make up entire bodies of elders.

I know, some of you don't care about not being disfellowshipped, but some of you do. Or you have other reasons.

Let's use our brains and skills, and outsmart those that can harm our families and relationships.

BF

Plus I have a P.O. Box that looks like a street address.

• asilentone
    asilentone

If I need you, I will let you know.

• asilentone
    asilentone

What if they find out you are doing this for others, what do you think would happen to you?

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

I doubt they would find out, unless they could figure out who my phone number belongs to. My name is not on my message, and I would use another name. Unless they waited around my P.O. Box. It looks like a street address, but it is a P.O. Box.

I think I could deny it, unless someone taped my voice perhaps.

Good question, though. I would have to be really careful.

BF

• yknot
    yknot

Oh my BF has really gone of the reservation this time !!!!......

You have a PM....

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

I didnt get your PM

• wobble
    wobble

What a great idea Bones!!

I hope it works, and someone in the UK can do the same for us guys.

Love

Wobble

• RR
    RR

Doesn't matter, Bethel has a copy of everything!

RR

• asilentone
    asilentone

RR, not everything!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Doesn't matter, Bethel has a copy of everything!
    RR

They don't have copies of publisher cards, outside of the local KH, you do not exist. Well, other than the copy of your DNA they keep. At the "Assembly HAll of Jehovah's Witnesses" they put more JW's together using your DNA.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit