Is this an Apostate website?

by apocryphal22 54 Replies latest social humour

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I've been reading several of the comments and many of you appear to be out-of-step with the Faithful and Discreet Slave.

I'm not out of step with them. They're out of step with me.

W

• Farkel
    Farkel

This was posted under "social/humor." But, just in case that wasn't intentional:

BOO!

Farkel

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Apocryphal,

Since "apostate" means renouncing one's religion or faith, aren't most Jehovah's Witnesses "apostate" since they have renounced their former faith to become JWs? And don't JWs encourage others to apostatise and become Watchtower disciples?

Regarding "the Faithful and Discreet Slave", the NWT actually says...

(Matthew 24:45) 45 "Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics...

Even the NWT doesn't capitalize "faithful and discreet slave", and it isn't called "fds class".

If you're thinking that many appear to be out-of-step with Watchtower publications, it's simply because Watchtower is regularly out-of-step with itself regarding things like "generation" and blood fractions, for just two examples.

By the way, I'm an Elder and a former Bethelite. I'll tell you that it's okay to be here.

B the X

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My wife is an Apostate. She left the Anglicans to become a JW. She doesn't post here.

I am not an Apostate as I never got baptised into my JW parent's (or any) religion. I post here.

So, in my household, it is only the non-Apostates that post here.

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers

Chris

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

So what's so special about the Faithful and Discreet Slave? Why does one need to be in step with them?

Isaac

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I certainly hope so others wise I have been totally talking to the wrong group.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

HA HA HA HA!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Gosh darn it! You need to ask politely if you want to join us in our daily baby skinning drunken drug laden naked orgies of flesh. And don't look at me too close--I don't want you to see my forked front teeth. Now where did I put that prostitute's number who makes the best blood sausage?

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Actually aren't active witnesses pretty much uniformly apostate? I mean they change beliefs frequently so doesn't that make them 'apostate' to their FORMER beliefs?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Apocryphal22 is a disingenuous hypocrite, he's posted 20 times since joining and he asks just now if this is an apostate web site.

Just another passing TROLL / JW folks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit