Is this an Apostate website?

by apocryphal22 54 Replies latest social humour

• apocryphal22
    apocryphal22

I've been reading several of the comments and many of you appear to be out-of-step with the Faithful and Discreet Slave.

• parakeet
    parakeet

aprocryphal: .... many of you appear to be out-of-step with the Faithful and Discreet Slave.

There are all manner of people on this site. Some JWs, some exJWs, a few Muslims, a few Mormons, some atheists, some that have joined other religions. The actions of the Faithful and Discreet Slave are discussed here often.

If you keep an open mind and stay with us, you might learn some surprising facts about JWs, the WTS, and the world at large. Welcome.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Is this an Apostate website?

Gee I hope not, I've been posting here for years.

• donny
    donny

Welciome and paruse around a bit and be sure to ask questions for anything you are wondering about.

Don

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Should we drive to your local congregational meetings in our UnholySpiritMobiles? HA HA HA HA HA

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Considering that being "in step" with the faithful slave means either being "stepped on" or "goose stepping" with the mighty horde, I'm glad to be "out of step". Hope you are able to read the posts with an open mind. I didn't always feel this way, only when I opened my eyes and mind to the fact that the FDS are only men and not often correct. Jehovah would be sickened by many of thier prideful edicts.W.Once

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

ooh do share a few examples of the out of step-ness....

welocome to jehovahs-witness.net

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Oh, snap!

Please don't tell my elders!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Apocry22 , give an example of your statement, this is a very open minded forum, so you can openly

express what your thinkng....... welcome to the forum by the way ......HTA

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

This is a site for many people, with many views, most either are JW's or have links to JW's or like myself grew up as a JW or have JW pasts. It's well moderated so there are no insults flying around either.

Welcome to the forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit