Is this an Apostate website?

by apocryphal22 54 Replies latest social humour

• John Doe
    John Doe

Homes, I suspect he's joking.

• reniaa
    reniaa

I personally find this the most apostate Jw site on the internet by a about a mile, just looked today and not one person is pro-Jw besides myself. the weirdest aspect is the alternate wt studies they do on here.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Most apostates that I know have a great sense of humor.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    I personally find this the most apostate Jw site on the internet by a about a mile, just looked today and not one person is pro-Jw besides myself. the weirdest aspect is the alternate wt studies they do on here.

We're doing something right!

• StAnn
    StAnn

"I personally find this the most apostate Jw site on the internet by a about a mile, just looked today and not one person is pro-Jw besides myself. the weirdest aspect is the alternate wt studies they do on here."

Which begs the question, why does a good JW like you come here to play with us evil apostates?

Apocra, btw, I was raised a Dub and am now Roman Catholic. Since all of the Protestant churches spun off of the Catholic Church and then the crazy cults like the JWs spun off of them, we consider the JWs to be the apostates.

StAnn

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The weirdest aspect is the alternate wt studies they do on here.

It isn't an alternate WT study its an analytical study of the WTS literature.

Exposing the JWS bullshit that they have made for themselves and what they're try to pull off as bible Truths "

I thought you weren't going to post any more tonight Reniaa, as you said on the other thread ?

If you are going to stick around would like to make a reply on some of the others comments made on that one. ?

• Priest73
    Priest73

Doll, you need a good rodgering.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

According to the Bible Students, Jehovah's Witnesses apostasized from them.

http://www.nsbible.org/pastor_not_founder.htm

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

One of my favorite parts of this forum is the studious consideration of the Botchtower litteratrash. Why? Check out where we are... Is this poultryrecipes.com? Is this flyfishing.net? Is it hemorroidcreamsthatwork.org? Nope, the tag on the home page is "Jehovahs Witness Discussion Forum". People come here for help, not with cooking chicken, or butt itching issues, or even to talk about fishing for flies. Okay, those topics may sometimes come up around here, which is cool, but really, this is about discussing JW issues. And what better issues are there to discuss than things like the Congregation ?Bible? Study.

One of the weirdest parts of this forum are comments discouraging consideration of Jehovah's Witness material. What's up with that?

I think "scholar" is by far the most interesting pro-JW poster that drops in here. He has superpowers to prevent this site from becoming totally apostate. But even ant-apostate superheroes need to take off months at a time from this forum.

B the X

• chickpea
    chickpea
    Is this an Apostate website?

ya think?

i am a third level apostate....
    since the b0rg is not the first
    organized religion that has lost
    my interest/soul/eternal life......

very likely the last....

Share this

Google+