Well I am officially on private reproof.

by JimmyPage 66 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

This thread IS becoming a real classic! LOL

It's funny cuz a buddy of mine (who hasn't been to meetings in a year) called me up recently and tell me he had heard some rumors about me. I said, "About what?" He said, "Bestiality."

This is the most hilarious rumor jws have ever cooked up. They are really pathetic little creeps, aren't they? Small, small men.

I think you should call one of your elders--be sure you pick the biggest disciplinarian--and say you are very stumbled that God's One and Only True People TM , famous for Love Amongst Themselves TM are spreading such debauched (is that a word?) lies about you, and maybe he should give a special needs talk about it.

Not only does this have the potential for causing bloodguilt if anyone is stumbled by this lie, it could Bring Reproach upon the Holy People of HoHo TM , and it could even bring the long arm of the law down upon the Sacred Kingkongregation TM by way of criminal charges and lawsuits (slander--and I'm not kidding about that part).

• shamus100
    shamus100

Think of the basic truths you learnt, no other organisation comes close to having such understanding.

Bullshit.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Well Jimmy, you know even cow boys need to learn to ride before they can barrell race. What can you expect from imperfect men who came out of Christendom. Atleast the're still on the horse and their tecnique has certainly improved and who else is there? There is no other representative of Jehovah or his Christ even in the race. Think of the basic truths you learnt, no other organisation comes close to having such understanding. So what's stopping you from getting back on the horse, and getting out of this mire?

Spacecowboy...Please cite the verse that says "where else is there to go" as I know of none. I do know of Peter's reply to Jesus stating in John 6:68- "to whom else shall we go..." This would indicate to me a person, not an org. There are many Christians out there and churches as well that teach the basic turths of God and Christ BUT do not have the tarnished history of the Wt with all its false prophecies. Matt chapt 15 verse 8 and 9 well descirbes the Jehovah's Witnesses...right out of the NWT- , 8 ‘This people honors me with their lips, yet their heart is far removed from me. 9 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach commands of men as doctrines.’”

• Robert7
    Robert7

I love how the punishment for being spiritually weak is to take away your 'priviladges', giving you less reason to make the meetings. I slowly had my few priviladges taken away early during my fade, and it helped me leave! Thanks brothers!

What they should do it the opposite. If you're weak, you NEED to be involved to build you back up. If the brothers would have done that, I may have never faded...

• I quit!
    I quit!

Dinah's comments bare repeating:

"Jimmy, I wish your wife could see how freaking ridiculous this whole situation is. She willingly told them her personal business (what is more personal than that for CHRIST's sake). I mean really! What is wrong with this situation? She is married, but chooses to tell other men what she did with her husband! I mean even if it was before the ceremony, you guys were already married in your hearts. I always felt like judicial committees were a form of emotional rape."

And by telling you that you can't "lead" anyone in prayer I guess they were saying you can't even say a prayer before a meal with your family. Who are they to say who can pray with who. Prayer is between a person and God. Right? So just where do they fit into this picture telling someone who they can pray with. Can they df you for praying with someone they told you not to pray with? Now there's a funny though. "We caught the two of them praying together so we had to disfellowship them. If we catch them doing it again we'll probably have to kill them" Just like your sex life is none of there damned business.

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

who da hell is space cadet? damn...

• oompa
    oompa

i thought you no longer went to meetings?.......oompa....update please

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

I remember for being privately reproved. I confessed to a little pre-marital bump and grind with the ex, so i thought i'd get it all out in one go.

The result was we were counselled for the fiddling but put on private reproof for buying a lottery ticket...wtf?

Paul

• PanzerZauberei
    PanzerZauberei

I hope this is another step taken away from that pit of vipers....

• minimus
    minimus

I hope no one feels any guilt over other sexual matters, Jimmy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit