"mass exodus coming up in August 2009".

by hubert 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mouthy
    mouthy

Now I'll go to my room, and never come out again.

Hubert

HUBERT!!!!HUBERT!!! Get down those stairs !!!!! You have been in there long enough,I KNOW what you do when your alone in there too long!!!!! Come out NOW!!!!!!!!

Granny Mouthy!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Telling a bunch of ex-dubs your strategy doesn't do anything, I'm afraid. We're already out. And those that are faded don't want to be found out. I certainly understand your frustration.

But I am going to wash my hair now with Frabrouge Shampoo (tm).

• hubert
    hubert

Okay, I'm out, granny.

How did you know???

Hubert

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

What WAS he doing up there?????

Isaac

• apocryphal22
    apocryphal22

betterdaze

Thanks for answering my question from the original thread. Looks like even ex-JW's can't resist proclaiming unsubstatiated dates. Of course if the mass exodus doesnt occur in "August 2009" they will just blame me for "misinterpreting" their statments. In which case I will have to start a website called "eightscreensofthesixscreensofthewatchtower.com".

• Fatfreek
  • yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Be lucky if 10 active JW's even notice these 10 actions to create a 'mass exodus'. Pah.

• the research lady
    the research lady

For those who are wondering about the up and coming "mass exodus" in August 2009, you can find out more about it by hitting the following links.The first link is when it was first announced on the Six Screens Conference Call. To get to the info. on the call, it starts approx. at the halfway point in the call. The second link is the actual 10 actions one can take. http://sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/conferencecall-2-14-09.html http://sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/massexodus.html

• rebel8
    rebel8

Taking a bunch of active dubs and getting them to change their minds, despite decades of brainwashing, is a feat in itself. Getting them to do so in a few short months is dubious. Getting them to do so in a few short months and then go on the offensive within that period of time is.....umm.......?

I really feel the advertisement of the exodus was deceptive. It looks like you are saying, "There will be a mass exodus of current jws in August, hear about it here first!" vs. the truth "Let's plan how current jws on their way to exiting can affect the org on their way out."

deception -----> less credibility

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AGREED REBEL...ALMOST SOUNDS LIKE A BAIT AND SWITCH. THE TITLE GRABBED MY ATTENTION....A MORE HONEST TITLE WOULD BE AS YOU SAID...'LET'S FORMULATE A PLAN TO AFFECT A MASS EXODUS"...THE USE OF A DATE IS VERY WT-LIKE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit