Any Starbucks fans?

by cameo-d 42 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

If you're in Manhattan, be sure to visit this place...

http://www.portorico.com/

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

We have never gotten into the Starbucks thing here in Miami.

There are only a few in the entire city.

When you can get a "cafe con leche," "colada," or "cafecito" on any corner for a dollar or less, the Starbucks are few and far between.

Rub a Dub

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I go to Starbucks once or twice a week but I never get their coffee. I usually get their iced tea, which doesn't add the calories and is quite a bit to drink. Sometimes I'd have hot tea, and sometimes in a rare occasion I'd have the hot chocolate or shaken iced teas.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Starbuck's is very popular here in Atlanta. They are all over the place. I was at the Mall of Georgia a little over a week ago. They have 2 Starbuck's in the mall.. Both of them were packed. In fact, they were the only 2 stores in the mall that seemed to be doing much business.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

shaken iced teas.

Lipton served with Awake! ?

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I don't drink Coffee, I drink Chocolate Milk.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Starbucks latte's/cappucino's are shite here in the UK, they are simply too expensive and too weak, you have to have an extra shot which they charge you for, Costa Coffee and Cafe Nero are far better, Coffee Republic used to be good until S/B's bought them out.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I admit to frequenting the place 8x a year for the caramel macchiato.... but their coffee is awful.

we as a society are frequenting big corporate and if there is a mom/pop place..... we let them drown

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Grinding your own is the ultimate...the smell alone is delicious...however..as a US resident from Canada - I'm pretty much still a Timmie's girl. I do drink Starbucks - just the house blend and I get them to cut it with hot water cos it's still too harsh for me - but I have a gift card so I do go there..plus it can be relaxing. I'd probably go to Dunkin Donuts rather than Starbucks but there's none here so I use their coffee in the drip. sammieswife.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I prefer Mom and Pop places too. But there is so few of them around where I live. I really can't even think of one near where I live. But I can think of 5 Starbucks that are right in my circle of normal activity. They are very convenient.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit