Any Starbucks fans?

by cameo-d 42 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

starbucks coffee sucks.....

buy: Melitta, Yuban, Gevaglia, or Folgers

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I also like Starbuck's Breakfast Blend whole beans. It's great first thing in the morning.

At their stores I like a Venti Latte with non-fat milk. I don't get into the sweet drinks.

• oompa
    oompa

try Sumatra french roast from Costco...just about unbeatable....and do your own at home...soooo much better....i am a barista by hobby, and my chai tea kicks Starbucks sugary syrup ass in that department.......buy your machine on ebay and buy the higest pressure bars you can get.......oompa

my wifes car group still stop by for my service...lol

• Kudra
    Kudra

Jesus Christ- The "any starbucks fans?" get way more hits than my "Any James Lee Burke fans?"... which was zee-ro.

BTW I hate f-ing Starbucks.

Sour grapes.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I go to a Starbucks almost every day. Sometimes twice a day. There are about 10 in my area that I go to. I usually only get regular coffee, sometimes a cappuccino. There is also an independant shop I go to. Most of the other coffee places don't make it strong enough for me. At home I always buy Fair Trade Coffee. I buy a lot of Bishops Blend which is made for Episcopal Relief and Developement and supports there projects. I've been drinking a lot of their Kaldi's Roast lately. It has great nose (can you us that expression for coffee?) Now that I see this in writing I think I may have a drinking problem. Is there a support group for coffee drinkers?

• oompa
    oompa

I'm tellin you guys...esp iquit...save some coin...enjoy the grind and aroma....and live it!!!....do it yourself!....we only do beans at work fcs!....oompa

• shamus100
    shamus100

I enjoy americano's - interestingly, a slang term used in Europe because pussy-American's can't handle expresso. So they put water in expresso to make it more palatable for us weiner north-americans.

They're perfect. I haven't had a traditional cup of coffee in a long time.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Starbucks is obviously not the best coffee house there is , they just happen to be the most well known because there are so many of them

and the business itself is publicly traded. Personally I find most of their coffees over roasted and therefore too strong .

My most liked drink there would probably be their Carmel frappochino .

• free2think
    free2think

Over here the coffee isnt that good quality. I go to Costa coffee and Cafe Nero, their coffee is very good.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I won't drink coffee from Starbucks. Why pay them when I can easily duplicate the flavour by not cleaning my coffeemaker for 3 months?

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit