Any Starbucks fans?

by cameo-d 42 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

What is your favorite type of coffee drink?

I don't know too much about all these different kinds.

How does steamed milk affect the flavor as opposed to cold cream? Or is it a 'temperature thing' that makes the difference?

How many of you are REAL Starbucks fans---like, do you have the mugs (which colors) or t-shirts or other paraphenalia?

What brand of coffee is your regular coffee at home and why do you like it over others?

Thanks, just curious.

Cameo

(I just had a Starbucks vanilla..latte, I think it was. First time.)

• free2think
    free2think

I love Starbucks, i was addicted to it for a while but i think im over it..............oh who am i kidding im addicted to overpriced coffee shops.

I used to have the skinny vanilla latte in the winter and the mocha frappaccino in the summer. but then i got hooked on the mocha coffee.

At he moment i got the another coffee chain, but this one is italian and is much better quality imo. I love their frapped skinny vanilla latte.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

mocha frappaccino

Mocha means it has chocolate in it, right? Is it like Hershey's syrup?

And frapped means what?

• free2think
    free2think

Yes its chocolate, but over here at least its not hersheys, i dont really know what they use, maybe cocoa power.

Frapped means its got ice in and be blended.

Very refreshing on a summers day.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    What brand of coffee is your regular coffee at home and why do you like it over others?

fair trade organic espresso from gourmet-coffee.com.....tastes good, good price, and it's fair trade.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

My favorite Starbucks beans are Ethiopia Sidamo, Espresso Roast, Anniversary Blend and French Roast.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

French Roast

I have tasted FR. Didn't like it. It tasted rather burnt or acid or something. Not a smoooth taste, to me.

• bob1999
    bob1999

I thought you meant the musical group. :-)

My friend Darryl Kutz (RIP) was in that band.

You remember....."Moon Light, Feels Right".....?

I don't drink coffee.

Peace

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Coffee is an evil bitter swill deserving only of eternal damnation.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I buy their Breakfast Blend whole beans for my Automatic coffee maker and grind some up usually in the evening ,

set it to start up in the morning and wallah.

I've pretty much have been doing this for the last 7 or 8 years now.

Give it a try it is a mild roast, just right for the morning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit