SIT DOWN!.....i am going to the meeting next week for sex....

by oompa 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Well I think Oomph will take it any way he can won't you Oomph....

Did she imply that you only had to go once? How many times will you get sex for that?

But seriously, after she gets you to go to the hall she will put out a little for a while..but then it will be you have to sing to get any..then it will be answer at the meetings to get any..then it will be you have to go door to door to get any..

The price will keep going up I bet!..

Snoozy..

ps..My JW Hubby's favorite was "If you truly loved me you would go....don't you want to live in Paradise with me?"
    When he got cancer and we knew he only had a few months to live it was really hard not to go with him..but he got so sick so fast I really didn't have to make that decision. But I really think I would have gone to make him happy in his last days if he hadn't gone downhill so fast. My pride isn't THAT important.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

For me, it isn't so much about pride as it is about living with integrity.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I dunno... somehow I am thinking that the conversations will be something like...

"I came twice last week." ... or ... "I want to cum with you to the meeting." ...

Good Luck on your attempt at getting some sort of 'normal' life out of this idea.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi oompa,

Maybe as your wife is a "believer" you should just let her know you just want to follow the scripture faithfully and her too? No doubt she will want to read it in the [Un] "Holy Scriptures" NWT but I provide the NIV so you can actually understand what is it talking about ;)

1 Corinthians 7:2-5 (New International Version)

2 But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband. 3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife. 5 Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Hope it goes well for you.

All the best,

Stephen

• snowbird
    snowbird

I like the way Cog uses denouement.

It comes from a root meaning to untie.

Oompa, if you submit to your wife's manipulative ways, you'll soon be tied up again - in more ways than one!

I feel for you, Bro, and I'm really sorry that you have to deal with such nonsense.

Sylvia

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Well his going is not just for sex...that is apparent. Its to avoid being totally removed from his entire family and all his friends so whatever reward is garnered may be worth the couple hours a week of sacrifice. So Oomps take your pad and pen and write your book while you are there maybe...pretend to be taking copious notes and hanging on every word they say. Learn short hand so nobody knows what you are writing. :)

We arent worried, at least Im not, Oomp...about you falling back into the maw and being eaten alive spiritually by a Godless cult blah blah blah...its strictly a social, human interaction move on your part. You wouldnt ever go back any more than we would...save Renaia perhaps :)

I say do what you need to do honey.

• oompa
    oompa

so many of these posts just cracked me up......but just for claification......my wife has never used sex a bargaining tool........she has not once in two years asked me to go to a meeting or "come back to the truth"....(lol...or is it "cum back to the truth").......but surely we all know that if there is a lot of stress or conflict in a relationship.......it will likely lessen bedtime....

i just think bonnzo made a good suggestion......my life is not really where i want it to be, but if i just can't make MAJOR changes to it.......then maybe a few minor ones will make my life a bit happier...........and if i do something to make my wife happier, well that is a good thing......and ya.......maybe things will pick up a bit a home.....life is complicated............oompa

and btw....no fluckin way in hell am i ever buying into their crap anymore......just hearing it will prob make me scream or sneeze out "bullshit" during the meeting.......i do hope that i can once in awhile point out the lies and flaws this cult is selling....not just to my wife but anyone that will listen for a sec and then actually have an independant thought.......i swear i am nauseated at the thought of stepping foot in there.....but just gotta try it

and really....my wife is not a manipulator.....

• undercover
    undercover

So what you're really saying is that you're willing to go to some meetings as some sort of compromise? You want to ease the strain of your relationship and this is one way that might help (and a by-product of a less-strained relationship is some nookie).

When two parties compromise, each one must give something to the arrangement. You're willing to go to some meetings. What's her compromise? (aside from the nookie)

You're willing to bend and that's fine, but will you do all the bending while your wife refuses to budge from her point of view? At what point will you finally say "enough" and refuse to bend anymore? And is that just putting off the inevitable?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

"The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry."

Good luck.

• wobble
    wobble

Oompa,You are going to the Kingdom Hall for SEX?

Whereabouts in the kingdom Hall will you have it?

Our congo had a couple of rooms you could lock the door on,and a loft you could slip up into, I don't think I could manage it IN the hall though,wrong atmos.

God luck!!!

Wobble

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit