SIT DOWN!.....i am going to the meeting next week for sex....

by oompa 72 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

actually...i am just hoping that mo/betta sex is just a huge fringe benefit (REALLY hoping that!!!!!!!) ......i may start going one or two times a month........and it was an idea handed to me by my friend bonnzo here. He is a great guy all around....who loves his old pioneer mom enough to keep going to the meetings a bit instead of doing what we would both like to and walk away......actually we both would probably prefer that ALL our family and friends walked away and then it would not even be like walking away

bonnzo and everyone who knows me knows i am in a pretty sad place........trapped....some say i do not have the balls to leave my JW wife, parents, and son, and all my friends since i was born.........and give up half my assets again......ya...money is a factor at my age, already lost half once.......and my 401k is in the shitters.....esp since i did not start one til i was 38 since i was gonna live forever!!!....geeze.........

I am really depressed a lot with where i am in life.......not wanting to hurt my wife and son...parents.....and lose so much.........so he says "hey...why not just try to fix or adjust a few pieces around you that could make your life happier?"...........and then he said it......."why not just go to a few meetings with/for her?"..........well the vomit came quickly.....but after that........i realized that it may not be a bad idea......

I mean if i CANT move on right now......and it would prob make not just her but some of my old friends who i really love happy.....and so I would get more of a social life with my wife instead of a totally online or double life behind her back............then why not go for it?

beleive me........this is a desperate attempt........i will have to go to the bathroom or parking lot for all the songs........and will need my ipod or iphone to be active during all the parts....or at least just start writing my book again (it really is a damm good screenplay).........so that i can just TOTALLY tune out the on stage drivel..........well anyhoo...it is a plan...i will of course let you know how it goes

and btw....i ran this by several posters here first......and the best comment was that guys have done WAY worse things than this to get laid!............oompa

• beksbks
    beksbks

Just keep your senses!! Ohhh wait

• watson
    watson

Finally....the truth be known.

It's going to be tough. Probably worth it for a little nooky from your girl!

You're going to get everyones hopes up though...

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Oomps said: guys have done WAY worse things than this to get laid!

Well... there is that, Brother Oomps... there is that, indeed.

Good luck and godspeed.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oompa..In the end..The only person your going to Screw..Is yourself!..LOL!!................Are you really going to be able to listen,to WBT$ BS and not say something?..............Your going to get D/F or D/A.................You think things are bad now?..Wait..

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Oompa!

You'll be fine. Once you have had your awakening, there is very little chance you'll ever be able to be corrupted again.

Go and write your book! I'd love to read the first draft when you get it ready.

You may as well go to a few meetings and have some fun with the pre and post meeting association.

At the same time you can drop a few subtle points here and there that will start the ball rolling towards a few more awakenings. Don't underestimate the power of the human mind...once you give it a sniff of real truth...you never know what might happen.

Peace!

The Oracle

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

oompa,

I understand what you're saying. In many ways, I envy the stand that you've already taken. It seems like you'd be regressing, but life is too short to make yourself miserable simply to make a point. Your wife must realize that you don't believe, that you'd just be going occasionally to make her happy. Here's the thing, you can't unring the bell. You'll never be a believer in the WTS again.

I still go with my wife mainly 1) to keep track of the crap that is being spewed and 2) to keep the peace. Honestly, I would do much tougher things to make her happy. Do I believe a word of it, hell no. She knows that too.

I think each person's situation is different and you need to do what you think is right. Good luck buddy.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

You won't last long.

And I don't think the choice will be up to you.

I hear they will be going into this phase with frenzy very soon.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Would you go to a meeting for a Klondike Bar?

Snakes ()

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga
    Outlaw said: Oompa..In the end..The only person your going to Screw..Is yourself!..LOL!!................Are you really going to be able to listen,to WBT$ BS and not say something?..............Your going to get D/F or D/A...

To be honest, I was pretty much thinking the same thing, but... you gotta do what you think is best, Oomps. I think Outlaw is right... this is going to bring on the heat and the evil eye of Sauron.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit