SIT DOWN!.....i am going to the meeting next week for sex....

by oompa 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I wouldn't go to a meeting just to get laid... LOL

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

And what if she doesn't put out then what, you sold your soul and integrity all for nothing.

Marital dues and responsibilities should never instigated by blackmail, that is morally wrong and corrupt.

But I understand where your coming from, hey I'm a guy like you.

I'd think carefully on that.

• Satanus
    Satanus

'the best comment was that guys have done WAY worse things than this to get laid!'

I was going to say that. Of course, for you, it's a lot more than just that.I understand. Gumby is doing the same thing.

S

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"I was going to say that. Of course, for you, it's a lot more than just that.I understand. Gumby is doing the same thing."...............Gumby will make it work.....Oompa is going to mess his life up!!.....2 different people..2 Drastic outcomes!.....Oompa..Your not Gumby!!....Think about it!..

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hey, Oompa has issues with his wife, but he loves her and desires her. He already has a better marriage than many here probably. At least ONE of them still gives a damn. Good for him. He knows what is what. I am worried for his mental health-yeah. But if she knows he is going FOR HER, and that is the agreement, maybe it can work for him.

Intimacy is important, people. So is family. I would go to church regularly to improve my marriage and get some good sex:) As it is, I just need to go to guy movies regularly, so hey, all is well:)

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Going to meetings never helped me get laid.....

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Why would you want to have sex with someone who uses it to blackmail you into doing what they want you to do against your own wishes? I'm sort of agreeing with Homerovah, except I hate that term, "marital due" and "marital responsibility". It makes sex sound like some chore you don't really want to do but have to get it over with.

No partner in a relationship, man or woman, should ever feel that they are obligated to have sex. Nor should there be strings attached or should it be used as a bargaining chip.

Whatever happened to sex just for mutual fun and pleasure or as an expression of deep love and affection? A good friend told me once that sex is the denoument of a good relationship. If there is no sex, or the sex is a routine obligation, then there is something seriously wrong with the relationship itself.

Oompa, you may indeed get laid, but take it from someone who has been there and done that, the sex won't be that great anyway. You might as well skip the meeting and masturbate.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Homerovah and CogD, have neither of you guys ever read Lysistrata?

Oompa, take some Dramamine before you go so you don't puke.

StAnn

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I'm a woman StAnn and no I haven't read Lysistrata

Can you tell me more about that and how it applies to poor Oompa's conundrum?

• StAnn
    StAnn

Oops, sorry. To me "you guys" is a way to address more than one person, not gender specific.

Lysistrata is a play written by Aristophanes. Lys is a woman who wants to find an end to the Peloponnesian War and convinces the women of Greece to refuse to have sex with their husbands until they negotiate a peace treaty.

It's often used as an illustration of how women choose to use sex as a weapon.

StAnn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit