One-third of Europeans blame the economic crisis on....

by BurnTheShips 42 Replies latest jw friends

• llbh
    llbh

I think BTS is just trying to provoke an argument rather than any serious debate. I now London quite well, and it a tolerant and vibrant city, with many different and differing nationalities. yet i see little evidence of incipient anti semitism.

David

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    a country where 80% of its people do not have a passport

Red Herring

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Many of the Annanuki nephalim hybrids have taken bodies as Joooos.

They have an agenda of 1 world government.

A world government and sharing the wealth is appealing to third world countries and

distasteful to 1st world countries.

Since many of these highbreads are in Jewish bodies and controll the media.

The media that controlls the minds of the sheeple.

The sheeple that still have enough of a mind to think blame the Joooos.

The media and disinformation gave us Jooo Bush and this economic crissis.

It was a plan we couldnt avoid.

But when the dust settles and people sober up, they point fingers, when they

realize who the players are.

On the other hand we are all pretty much Jooos.

Civilization started in Summeria/ babylon/ phonecia/ lebanon

with the ARabs/ jews.

Theres no difference between the moslems and the Jews except the hate they have for each other.

They are all decendents of Abraham.

David Rockefeller a joooo formed the trilateral commision.

with the intent of ramming 1 world government down the peoples throats.

The people that are not happy with the consequences blame the jooooos for forcing this

unpleasantness on them.

The Joooos are the sons of the alien Annanuki Gods from Nibiru.

They made us to be their workers. People do not like having slave drivers and masters.

And speak disparingly of them when things turn sour.

http://www.iraq-war.ru/article/156258

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

I just asked three Europeans their opinion, not including myself or family. All three ascribed the crisis to bank mismanagement. They all shrugged when I told them American conservatives thought we blame it on the Jews.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

Btw, it would be very interesting to compare the political preferences of the people who blame it on the Jews. As we know since the rehabilitation of the SSPX, it wouldn't surprise me if most antisemitic Europeans were catholic (or muslim ... theists, after all), right-winged conservatives. Double standards: a recurrent problem with conservatives, both in the US and EU.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

Continuation of my little poll: Reagan (once), Bush (twice), Republicans in general (once), deregulation (three times), no idea (five times), ceo's (two times), politics in general (two times).

No mention of Jews up to now. Maybe I should turn to my theist friends.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Here in the UK the fashion seems to be to blame Scots.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

This is because a lot of the top bankers in the UK are Scottish, not to mention the Prime Minister, Chancellor, and various other high ranking politicians.

I gather that Jews make up a larger proportion of top bankers in the US. Has there been any sign of increased anti-Semitism over there?

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

the canny scots

• z
    z

Anti-Semitism in Britain skyrocketed after Gaza op

Feb. 12, 2009
    JONNY PAUL, Jerusalem Post correspondent, london , THE JERUSALEM POST

The number of anti-Semitic incidents in the UK fell for the second year running in 2008, according to a report published by the Community Security Trust (CST) on Thursday.

However CST, a charity that monitors anti-Semitism and provides security advice and training for the Jewish community, has reported that last year's drop has since been overshadowed by an unprecedented rise in anti-Semitic attacks on the Jewish community during the recent Gaza conflict.

In the four weeks after the Gaza crisis started, over 250 anti-Semitic incidents were reported. According to CST, this represents by far the highest rate since records began, and 2009 is set to become the worst year on record.

"The Jewish community would have welcomed this decline in incident figures for a second year running," CST's communications director Mark Gardner said. "Sadly, the subsequent outburst of anti-Semitic rage during the Gaza conflict shows the shocking impact upon British Jews of widespread anti-Israel hysteria."

In 2008, CST recorded 541 anti-Semitic incidents across the country, making it the third-worst year on record. So far 2006, the year of the Second Lebanon War, was the worst with 598 recorded cases. Still, last year represented a 4-percent fall from the 561 incidents in 2007.

The total included 88 violent assaults, a 25% drop from 2007. In one of these recorded assaults, classified by CST as "extreme violence," a Jewish man in Manchester was stabbed to death, the first anti-Semitic killing in the UK since CST began recording anti-Semitic incidents in 1984. His assailant, who had delusions that Jews were persecuting him, has since been indefinitely detained in a high-security psychiatric hospital.

Also in 2008, there were 74 incidents of "damage and desecration" to Jewish property; 28 direct anti-Semitic threats; 314 cases of "abusive behavior," which includes hate mail, verbal abuse and anti-Semitic graffiti on non-Jewish property; and 37 mass-mailings of anti-Semitic literature, both in print and through e-mail.

Meanwhile, Monday will see the start of the London Conference for Combating Anti-Semitism. The two-day conference is hosted by the Inter-parliamentary Coalition for Combating Anti-Semitism and the British Foreign Office. Over 100 parliamentarians from 35 different countries are set to gather in London to develop strategies to combat the growing global threat of anti-Semitism.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1233304768724&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit