One-third of Europeans blame the economic crisis on....

by BurnTheShips 42 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Da JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

Hitler Jr. must be waiting in the wings:

The organization, which says its aim is "to stop the defamation of Jewish people and secure justice and fair treatment to all," says the seven-nation survey confirms that anti-Semitism remains strong.

The poll included interviews with 3,500 people - 500 each in Austria, Britain, France, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Spain.

It says that in Spain, 74 percent of those asked say they feel it is "probably true" that Jews hold too much sway over the global financial markets. That is the highest percentage in the survey .

Nearly two-thirds of Spanish respondents said Jews were more loyal to Israel than they were to their home countries.

"This poll confirms that anti-Semitism remains alive and well in the minds of many Europeans," said Abraham H. Foxman, the ADL's national director in America. "Clearly, age old anti-Semitic stereotypes die hard."

Talk about an enlightened liberal society that us "cowboys" out on the rough frontier need to learn from.

BTS

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

...and the other 2/3 blame it on Bush.

• watson
    watson

..yer outa there!!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    ...and the other 2/3 blame it on Bush.

Nah.

They blame it on Jewrge Bush.

BTS

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

lol burn you are funny. Please give Jewish people a break.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Please give the jews a break.

Hey! I am! I am pointing out the antisemitism (snarkily of course). ;-)

BTS

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

well then its just wishful thinking on your part. I checked your sources the last time. They are pretty vague.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Nah...the majority of us blame it on America

Paul

• llbh
    llbh

I live in Europe and, i see no evidence of growing anti semitism. Most Europeans are liberal and proud of it. Hell we do not even need guns to protect ourselves.

David

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

exactly LLBH - we all get along just fine and enjoy each other's company.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit