New BOE letter re: parents permitting fornication

by sir82 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Marjorie
    Marjorie
    "Suppose the parents, upon being approached by the elders, manifest a brazen attitude, not really caring if others are stumbled.

Suppose the GB, upon being approached by congregants concerned about pedophilia, manifest a brazen attitude, not really caring if others are stumbled?

When the GB removes that plank from their own eye, then they can talk.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Translation:

Dear Brothers and Filthy Whores,

It is extremely important that you force your religion on other people.

Sincerely, Da Man.

• I quit!
    I quit!

"Am I understanding this correctly? It is ok to let these sinful fornicators into their homes if they can be used for something like taking care of the elderly or helping out financially? but not ok if the parents don't need something material from the adult children?"

I got the same thing out of it as Carla. The Watchtower is a very practical organization and will always opt with the plan that cost them the least. If it isn't going to cost them anything then they will get on their high horse about morals. It wouldn't cross their mind to start a fund to help the elderly that have wasted their lives and have nothing to show for it by listing to them. I hope some Witnesses will see the hypocricy in this.

• out4good3
    out4good3

Can someone PLEASE provide a scan of this letter. What a great way to point out the Soceity's hipocracy.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I can't see the last two posts

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Notice how all their rules like this center around making YOUR business everyone ELSE'S business. It's all about conformity, controll, goup thinking, etc etc. God how I HATE these fuckers!

• reniaa
    reniaa

I'm not surprised at this, soon most christian religions will have to make a decision on the fornication front if they haven't already, either condone it or keep to the bibles standard. increasin pressure to bow to society's opinion will come the more marriage becomes a thing of the past. this one may become worse than christmas because people just will not understand celebacy until marriage. Sad really but inevitable!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh you mean to say that Christendom condones fornication that same way that the Watchtower condones pedophilia?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"this one may become worse than christmas because people just will not understand celebacy until marriage. Sad really but inevitable!".......Sex before marriage could become worse than Christmas..LOL!!...............Reniaa..Only you,could Out-Stupid yourself!.......................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

lol Reniaa cracks me up. Totally disregarded the Free Love movement of the late 60's - early 70's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit