WT 15th April apostates / new light on miscarriages

by dozy 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

modern day apostates display characteristics similar to those of the Devil. ".....The WBT$ knows more about the Devil than anyone! Like their father , Satan , apostates target people of integrity“. ......Our mom`s had Sex with Satan?!! Some apostates oppose the use of the divine name , Jehovah......The name Jehovah is a Catholic invenvtion ..The WBT$ would not have a name for their God with out the Catholic`s! ..... The WBT$ should send the POPE a thank-you card!!

.....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• StAnn
    StAnn

" Some apostates oppose the use of the divine name , Jehovah......The name Jehovah is a Catholic invenvtion ..The WBT$ would not have a name for their God with out the Catholic`s! ..... The WBT$ should send the POPE a thank-you card!! "

Outlaw~The WBT$ wouldn't have a BIBLE to copy without the Catholics, either! Now that merits a huge thank you to the Pope! You know what pisses me off? Jehoober "used" the Catholic Church to give the world the Bible BUT the WTS said that, at that time, Christianity had gone apostate. So doesn't that mean, using the WBT$ logic, that the Bible is an apostate book?

BTW, if Jehoober had used the WBT$ to give the world the Bible, wouldn't they be running around screaming that it was proof they were God's chosen organization?

StAnn

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

StAnn..I forgot about that!..The WBT$ use`s a Catholic Bible!..LOL!!.........The WBT$ would`nt have a name for thier God..A name for thier Religion or a Bible!!..Without the Catholics!....That is Priceless!!...............

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• oompa
    oompa

WT: Their mind may be poisoned by a critical attitude towards individuals in the congregations , Christian elders or the Governing Body. Some apostates oppose the use of the divine name , Jehovah.

dozy....good info on the unborn.....

but what caught my eye in this article is that WT never mentions ANYTHING about the REAL and MAIN reasons true Apostates leave a faith....it is NOT because of the people or persons as a rule...(i love a bunch of them) yet that is all they mention. it is a rejection of TEACHINGS!.....the LIES being taught that are found out........In my time here i have NEVER seen anyone go APOSTATE due to the use of the name Jehovah!....

true...many of us have issue with it being added to the new testament in the NWT when it never appears in any ancient manuscripts....and some may even have a bit of a prob with Jehovah being less accurate than yahweh or yehowah......but i have NEVER seen anyone go nuts over it....

Robert7...you are right...this is just to stoke the neverending fear of logical minds....make that apostates.........oompa

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree
    Watchtower study articles seem to be devolving into 4 general themes, repeated incessantly:
    1) We are God's mouthpiece, obey us or die
    2) You aren't doing enough [blank] - field service, prayer, study, meeting attendance, shepherding, etc.
    3) You're doing too much [blank] - drinking, playing, watching movies, furthering your education, etc.
    4) Apostates are evil offspring of Satan himself - avoid at all costs

Maybe we're getting to 'em.

Isaac

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

modern day apostates display characteristics similar to those of the Devil. Their mind may be poisoned by a critical attitude towards individuals in the congregations , Christian elders or the Governing Body.

Thats rich. It took me several months to understand that this was a cult. I called them a high control group at first because I couldn't allow myself to admit that I was in a cult.

To criticize that which deserves to be criticized, the GB, is of course wrong, according to the GB! Notice they put themselves last on the list (after individual pubs and elders). How humble of them.

We have to expect this, the poisoning of their flocks minds by the GB. The only way to keep control of peoples thinking is to demonize the critical thinking abilities all of us have.

*sigh*

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

So it looks like ever since Obama's election, things have been looking up for dead babies.

This CANNOT be simple coincidence.

• chickpea
    chickpea

the 3rd of my 5 pregnancies ended
    in a late 2nd trimester miscarriage....

because it happened at home
    i held the lifeless body of my son,
    whom we named paul benjamin,
    in the palm of my hand, marveling
    at how, even so tiny and undeveloped,
    resembled his older brother in facial features....

i literally was one month into my "bible study",
    had buried a much beloved brother less than a year earlier...
    and wanted desperately to believe these loved ones were
    not lost to me for all time....

we buried paul at home, read psalm 20:1 over his tiny grave:
    "may jehovah answer you in the day of your distress.
    may the name of the god of jacob protect you"

my study conductor, an elder, learning of
    this unfortunate turn of events said:
    resurrection is for the nepesh, the breathers.....

his wife, later, kindly said..... no one knows for sure

he would be 19 this october.... but he died...
    he is still a part of the family history... the kids
    even those born after him call him baby paul...
    i will remember him all the years of my life

his brother, conceived within 3 months
    after paul died, will be 18 in may.... big as a house,
    blue hair and a lip piercing, and one funny kid....
    the older son, at 6 YO said to me: if baby paul
    hadnt died, exxxxxxx wouldnt have been born....
    out of the mouth of babes, eh?

life, of which death is a part, moves along,
    regardless of the drivel from the GB....
    shame on them for being so capricious
    with the lives and loves of ordinary people

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Anyone got a scan of this WT?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I need a scan too.

As a non-baptised born-in, I still do get to get a word in now and again.

I need plenty of time to do my homework so that I can make the few words that may 'get in' have some impact.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit