WT 15th April apostates / new light on miscarriages

by dozy 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

Does anyone have a scan of the new mag or know where I can get a copy?

elder-schmelder

• steve2
    steve2

Just imagine the huge tracts of land that will be needed just to house all the incubators and other modern technological contraptions that will be needed to nurture the (dead) unborn to everlasting life on the planet after their resurrection. Then there will need to be huge orphanages for those hapless unborn ones whose parents subsequently fell away from the organization. I can see Jehovah reaching for the paracetamol already, such will be the headache facing his already taxed organizational skills.

• VM44
    VM44

Who came up with this "new light"? Gerrit Lorsch? We can have confidence in everything he says.

The Watchtower simply doesn't know what it is talking about.

• sir82
    sir82

Then there will need to be huge orphanages for those hapless unborn ones whose parents subsequently fell away from the organization.

Ha! They'll need much more than that!

What about all the miscarriages, stillbirths, and abortions throughout all the centuries past? If "average joes" who died before Armageddon get a "resurrection of the unrighteous", certainly the unborn deserve a 2nd chance as well?

There's going to be billions of babies in incubators, orphanages the size of the Empire State Building every few miles, and so on.

Then you're going to need either billions of lactating women to feed them, or perhaps billions of cattle and factories for producing infant formula...

Unless of course it's all bunk. Nah, that couldn't be it, could it?

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

More speculation I see, guess they will have to determine when or when not a fetus is considered having life....

Why don't they just button it with personal interpretation....

• Clam
    Clam

Tut tut - more flip flopping.

At least apostates are consistent: there's been no "new light" with regard to the credibility of the WT. It has never wavered from the unbelievable crap that it's always been.

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

JW´s believe that children of those that are not saved will die with there parents in Armageddon, because the parents are responsible for them. There will be no need for others to raise abortion victims miscarriages etc. of those that are not saved.

When I was an elder I asked the "parents" of the miscarriages etc. whether it was logical to believe that abortion was killing an unborn child yet miscarriages etc. where not in line for resurrection.

• sir82
    sir82
    JW´s believe that children of those that are not saved will die with there parents in Armageddon, because the parents are responsible for them. There will be no need for others to raise abortion victims miscarriages etc. of those that are not saved.

True, but remember that all those who die before the "big A" get the "resurrection of the unrighteous". An aborted or stillborn fetus would have died before Armageddon - therefore, wouldn't "the God of justice (tm)" have to resurrect them too?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

This is HUGE... they used to say that miscarriages would not have a resurrection but that abortion is murder?! Well which was it? What endless pain this has caused countless thousands of would-be parents though the years!!!

This "new light" does make much more sense, really, in relation to their other teachings. Then again, they of course can change this light, too, at any time...

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree
    2009 QFR 15 th Apr Stillborn = probably Embryos = probably Foetuses = probably

Gee boys how do you know? Is it the same way you "knew" in 1969 and 1984? If my father is the Devil now how do you know? Huh? You knew it was Jehovah when I was an elder. How do you know anything?

Isaac Carmignani

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit