Do you have a Magic Eye?

by Quirky1 55 Replies latest jw friends

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I've never been able to see the hidden image in a magic eye thingy.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Clam....The individual photos in the pairs already have a long DoF (with foreground and background in focus). You need to combine the pairs into a single image (a la ViewMaster) to see 3D depth in the images, using whatever technique you may use with the Magic Eye illustrations.

• Angharad
    Angharad
    I've never been able to see the hidden image in a magic eye thingy.

Its not just me then! I've never been able to see any of these either

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Gah! I can never get those magic eye things. All they do is make me frustrated.

• cawshun
    cawshun

Leo,

I can see the difference in the pictures side by side, the one on the right looks like the 3-d image, if put on top of the one on the left. Is that the intention?

I tried each one and alone I didn't see the 3-d effect.

I am still amazed you figured out how to do this and if you took those pictures, their amazing, where is that?

cawshun

• cawshun
    cawshun

Leo,

I'm not seeing it either, however the picture on the right seems to have more of a 3-d look to it. Maybe its just my eyes playing tricks on me.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm really surprised no one has been able to see the 3D effect yet....even my bf says that he is unable to view them. I guess I take my diplopia for granted -- it's so easy to view stereograms, I just uncouple my eyes to see double and bang, there's the 3D in less than a second. Anyone else here have diplopia, lazy eye, strabismus, etc.?

Here is a website that might help you:

http://www.vision3d.com/fftext.html

Let me know if it works.

• Clam
    Clam

Leolaia I've got it now! I misunderstood. I thought it was a cruder method, similar to when you put two finger tips together look beyond and see a merged but independent figure. I'm learning to use the Blender software now. Oh well, the housework can wait.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Here is a tip. Put the picture directly in front of your nose and slowly pull the picture away. This sometimes aids the user to see these at first. Once you get a knack for it you can immediatley see them.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Alright, lemme repost the really awesome stereogram here:

I'm really impressed with how good this one came out. I would really be pleased if just ONE person can see it the way it is meant to be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit