Do you have a Magic Eye?

by Quirky1 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

http://www.magiceye.com/

I just love this stuff...

• Clam
    Clam

Yeah me too. I'm always grabbing the old books in charity/secondhand shops. They've really gone out of fashion here.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I used to be able to see the 3D patterns almost instantly because I had a problem with my eyes always having a degree of double vision (I couldn't keep them focusing together, now I use prisms to help them do that). I remember this was a huge hit around '95 -- then waned a few years later. Remember the 3D art you could display like paintings?

How interesting you started this thread -- just yesterday I was making 3D stereograms of photos I took at the Grand Canyon. I can post a few if people are interested.

• Clam
    Clam

Definitely Leo. Please post them.

Yes I can see them (Magic Eye images) easily and I have astigmatism. maybe that helps.

• cawshun
    cawshun

I get a kick out of this stuff too, but sheesh, so far I couldn't find any of the hidden images. Maybe I'm not taking enough time. I can usually see it.

Leo

Would love to see what you put together, my goodness, your such a gifted person, please share with us

cawshun

• poppers
    poppers

I remember when they first came out and seeing them at Mall of America as very large prints that could be purchased for about $80, this was before they started appearing in book form for just a few dollars.

• cawshun
    cawshun

I tried again and I could see the hidden photo this time. I really like the hidden eye.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I had a magic eye necktie that had hidden images in it.

• Clam
    Clam

What's this then?

012magiceye3d.jpg picture by elvishimmler

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Ever seen 3d pics like this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit