On Cold Snowy Weekends, What Do You Like To Do?

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

RubaDub, you're no good, I tellya!

• StAnn
    StAnn

LouBelle, I once had a cat I named Moshoeshoe after the King of Lesotho. Just liked the name.

Rub-a-Dub, I'm jealous!

StAnn

• minimus
    minimus

I automatically started thinking of Bible names and couldn't remember him.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I know .... I know ....

If you do live here in South Florida you do have to accept the fact that lizzards and huge roaches are everywhere (they call them palmetto bugs here ... sounds nicer I guess). They're just walk around everywhere.

I try to make my annual pilgrimage up north each winter for a trip to the ski slopes but that's about it for cold weather for me. Been down here over 12 years and would not think about moving back.

Rub a Dub

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Go online and start posting on these apostate boards. And do independent research on whatever suits me.

And hope the boasting session is cancelled for snow.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Have a nice fire in the fireplace, make a big breakfast. Have the kids clean the kitchen!!

Watch movies or have bowling competitions on the Wii.

Make dad take the boy out to play in the snow. Be prepared with cocoa and a warm towel for when the boy comes in crying that there is snow on his boots!

• DJK
    DJK

I get tanked up on beer waiting for the snow to stop, then I start up the snowblower and clear the driveway.

• minimus
    minimus

"I get tanked up on beer".

I miss the booze emoticons.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

i love to snuggle in bed, read, eat lots of comfort food, smoke a bowl, watch the snow cover everything through the windows (6) in my new apartment. i love how it muffles the hustle bustle noises of the city)

• minimus
    minimus

"smoke a bowl" or a bone?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit