On Cold Snowy Weekends, What Do You Like To Do?

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    "smoke a bowl" or a bone?
    bowl...........i have a kewl little multicolor blown glass pipe..........a bone is a cig........some people call them skinnies......or fatties, depending on how much you use when you roll them.........i love blunts, actually........don't know how to manufacture them yet, but, one of these days i'll learn...........
  • minimus
    minimus

No wonder you're Sunnygal.

• DJK
    DJK

"I get tanked up on beer waiting for the snow to stop, then I start up the snowblower and clear the driveway."

Is it illegal to operate a snowblower while intoxicated? I even cross the roadway to clear around the mailbox.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

My wife and were away for the weekend last week. She even missed the Watchtower on helping strays return to the flock! Guess she thought quality time together is more important. Went to a very wild and cold part of the coast line but at the same time it was beautiful.

• dinah
    dinah

Hmmmm, we hardly ever get snow here. But the last two times we had snowstorms, I got pregnant.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Dinah - so we know what you like to do then

• blondie
    blondie

I always have indoor projects, creative and practical. I use my new MP3 player, watch a favorite movie. Hubby makes soups. I play my piano; I can compose and record on it. Look forward to my coming trip to a warmer clime and make plans. Have to work on my packing list this weekend.

Do all the things I need to do inside because come spring, its into the garden and the flower beds.

Blondie

Extra-Easy Sun-Loving Garden Plan

• blondie
    blondie

Joanie The Jehovah's Witness Stripper She drives a new car Wears expensive blouses She tells her mama She's cleaning houses She goes out witnessing Doing the lord's work all week But on the weekend She's making ends meet Joanie the Jehovah Witness stripper Put a dollar in her g-string And she'll deliver If her daddy only knew He'd prob-ly kill her Joanie the Jehovah Witness stripper One night down at the club Her daddy walked in He didn't recognize His daughter dancing She wore a blonde wig He had sunglass When she got naked He started clapping Joanie the Jehovah Witness stripper Put a dollar in her g-string And she'll deliver If her daddy only knew He'd prob-ly kill her Joanie the Jehovah's Witness stripper If you ask her why she does it She looks at it this way She says I'm counting my blessings Every night when I get paid She once lived in poverty And now everything's alright The lord showed her how make A thousand dollar a night Joanie the Jehovah Witness stripper Put a dollar in her g-string And she'll deliver If her daddy only knew He'd prob-ly kill her Joanie the Jehovah Witness stripper http://www.houstonjones.com/MP3%20Samples/Hojo%20Mojo/Hojo%20Mojo%20Joanie%20Sample.mp3

• John Doe
    John Doe

A lot of babies are born in the fall. . .

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Snuggle in bed with my wife and dogs, and dream about floating down a river in the summer with my shirt off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit