On Cold Snowy Weekends, What Do You Like To Do?

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

:On Cold Snowy Weekends, What Do You Like To Do?

Go to San Diego.

Farkel

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Sleep in (not wake up at 700a to get ready and wait for the mtg to be canceled). Drink a few cups of coffee. Get bundled up, in the big 4wheel drive and get breakfast. Come home take a nap with your sweetie, start dinner, make an outdoor fire and watch the kids go sledding behind the four wheelers. Take a walk in the woods in that deep snow (workout is as good as elliptical). Warm up inside with red wine and a hot dinner. That's what we did today. Life is good.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

lie in bed for a nice long time - have some hanky panky with the wide - nice long hot shower - nice full cooked breakfast -read the newspaper - log on to JWN - CHILL. Have a nap. Go for a walk. Log on to JWN. Have a nice stiff drink- eat dinner, watch some TV log on to JWN

• Mary
    Mary

Sit there and wish I were an American so I could move some place where I'd never see frigging snow again. I was looking at the weather forecast for around here. Christ almighty by Thursday it's going to be a whopping 4 F.

Somebody shoot me.

• StAnn
    StAnn

I save the hot chocolate for snowy days. Today I made banana bread and we had it and hot chocolate this afternoon. Very peaceful.

StAnn

• rebel8
    rebel8

Cook and try to do artwork with just my hands out from under the covers. In all honesty, I wish there were a hibernation pill, so I could go to sleep on 12/26 and wake up 5/31 each year. That's how much I hate winter. It sucks to live like this.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Curl up on the couch with a fireplace ready and a nice hot chocolate with tiny marshmellows.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

No snow this side of the world - it never gets THAT cold. During winter the temps drop to about 14 degrees durning the day and that is cold enough thanks. The further inland you go the temps start dropping & then a roaring fire is awesome. I'm hoping to go to Lesotho in July for the snow!! I will then play play play

• minimus
    minimus

We're supposed to get wind chills below zero for the rest of the week. That's worse than snow!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Call my relatives up north in NY and Conn. and ask how the weather is ...

then fill the cooler with beer, pack some sun screen, and head for the beach.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit