I figured out what's been digging up my back yard!

by Elsewhere 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    They will play dead and then all you have to do is hit them over the head with a shovel.

I'll just open a new Bate's Hotel and Eatery.

*** Cue Psyco Music ***

I think I'll first try using Fox Scent. I found some info that says possums are afraid of fox.

• restrangled
    restrangled

alt

He's pretty cute, and just a small one, would you really want to eat your neighborhood garbage eater?

• StAnn
    StAnn

In real life, Possums aren't cute.

Do you eat chinese food in chinese restaurants? If you don't mind eating stray cat, I don't mind eating Possum.

StAnn

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Anyone remember the ROUS's in the movie Princes Bride? Opossums looks just like that, only smaller.

Ugly little buggers!

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Inconceivable!

Jackie

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I don't think that means what you think it means.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Some folks here in MS eat them. Our neighbors in Louisiana are famous for eating them.

True story...I once saw a lady retrieve a dead one from the road. I just know she ate it. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would swear it doesn't happen.

-LWT

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Are you sure its not an armadillo digging up the yard? They are famous for that.

I have encountered a possum several times over the years. They were always shy and either ran away or hid behind the nearest thing and played dead.

How would a person get bit? I did not think possums would be aggressive at all.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I think I got some eating up my yard also, I saw some about 5 years ago. I havent seen any since but I got a lot of holes in the yard.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

We had possums and raccoons - they would eat the cat food. They're pretty darn cute and we had no problem with them or the raccoons...I can afford to buy my food so I never had need to kill one of the critters to eat. sammieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit