How is Your Life Going ? What do you Hope to Accomplish in 2009 ?

by flipper 41 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

While it is never entirely over, I pretty much got over my bitterness and depression
    about the WTS and am ready to stay strong in 2009, stay busy with things I have
    put off. I plan to re-tile the bathroom, re-roof the garage, put up some walls and
    do some plumbing. I also plan to hit the gym much more and get out in the nice
    weather on my bicycle.

I plan to start writing a book. I already did start some, but have shelved those
    projects. The book I plan to start, I will write from beginning to end, hopefully before
    2009 is over, but certainly by early 2010 have it done. I will start calling myself an
    author, and soon- a published author.

Aside from that, I will show my wife unconditional love and strengthen our bonds.
    I will influence her to think for herself and not let her give WT answers to anything.
    I will have to cut back on my internet time, but stay in contact with my friends and
    strengthen those relationships.

• flipper
    flipper

QUIRKY- All we can do is take it as it comes - like you said. You are in a challenging situation for sure with a JW wife. I know how it feels to have adult children move away and live in a different area. Not easy. Just hang in there my friend . We are here for you.

EYESLICE- Glad your life is going fine. It very well may be a challenging 2009 for many of us.

OTWO- I'm glad you are over your bitterness and depression about the WT society and hope you get those household projects accomplished like you want in 2009 ! Good luck on your book ! Hope it goes well ! And also good luck on continuing to work on your JW wife's mindset. You never know - in time things may change with her

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit