How is Your Life Going ? What do you Hope to Accomplish in 2009 ?

by flipper 41 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

So how are things going for you folks ? Times are tough economically for sure for lots of people. Things going well for you otherwise in your life ? This is your thread to let it all hang out so to speak. What do you want to have happen in 2009 ?

Personally I'm going to try to reach my adult JW daughters again ; hopefully using Steve Hassan's methods slowly and gradually to help them look at life realistically. Look forward to growing in my relationship with my wife, things are good. So as always I look forward to hearing how you are doing . Hope everyone has a great Christmas and happy new year. Peace out to all, Mr. Flipper

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

number 1 priority - stay employed

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

My #1 priority is to stay in better touch with friends and relatives, heal some damaged relationships, develop closer more meaningful friendships and get more involved with my church especially in work related to helping the poor and needy.

Today my husband and I and our youngest child went to Downtown Atlanta and fed hot breakfasts to homeless and needy people. We also gave out hats gloves and scarves to people that needed them. It was possibly the best thing that happens to some of these people for Christmas. I want to continue doing this type work.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hmmmmm

1. To continue to develop healthy habits
    2. Find a way to go back to college
    3. Be a great grandma
    4. Make more friends close by
    5. Stop driving a certain person crazy
    6. Make a five year plan
    7. Full time job
    8. Volunteer for Kent Literacy program
    9. Volunteer for the arts
    10. Find a wonderful worthy person to flirt with....

Kidding about 10.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

clean my house..oh sorry..that's tomorrow's goal not 2009.....

pay off my credit card (reasonable chance)

pay off my student loan (fat chance).

finish my second associates degree.... start the bachelor's degree....

get rid of the rest of my WT literature...

move

meet my future ex-wife... (kidding)

Snakes ()

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Up to now life is going wonderful. Freedom is more than I could ever have hoped for. For 2009 I will be the best at my job that I can be, continue college, love and educate my daughter, begin a meaningful relationship with a lovely woman, and continue to educate people about the WT.

Isaac

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

2008 was a tough year in my industry. Lately things have improved a great deal.

• Newborn
    Newborn

My life is going fine

I want to be happy and find real love in 2009!

/Newborn

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

2008 was great, accomplished most of my goals.
    As for 2008, hmmm...

well here they are:
    1- finish off my junior year and start senior year in college (almost done!!!)
    2- start a relationship with a wonderful woman
    3- develop as a screenwriter
    4- film a few more shorts
    5- finish my apartment (new furniture)
    6- finish off a few delayed projects (mom's garage, CNC machine, murphy bed)

and just maybe...
    7- It would also be nice to start a senior research project...
    8- start filming a 1/2~1 hour story
    9- anything that peaks my interests...

• flipper
    flipper

STILLAJWEXELDER- Good point you make ! I agree. Gonna try to stay busy in my business as well in 2009 !

SCARRED for LIFE- Good points you make as well. Heal damaged relationships. Helping the needy and the poor. That is really great on your part !

FLYING HIGH NOW- Sounds like you are a lady with a plan as well ! Good ones you have ! College, healthy habits, being a great grandma ( I'm sure you are already ) , make friends. Good goals to have.

SNAKESin the TOWER- I hope you are able to pay back your credit card and student loan. These are tough times ahead. That's great you'll be starting your bachelor's degree ! And yeah - getting rid of the WT literature helps too ! You'll meet the right lady someday - I guarantee it !

TRUTHSETSONEFREE- Isaac - That's great you are going to college - and great you are educating people about the WT society. I'm very happy your relationship with your lady is going great and that you are seeing your daughter regularly who you love so dearly. Best wishes to you !

WHAT HAPPENED?- I hope things keep improving in your field of work in 2009 bro. Take care.

NEWBORN- I bet you'll find love in 2009 with a great guy ! You have a great personality. Glad life is going along happily for you . Peace.

THE CARPENTER- I'm glad you are a screenwriter ! Bet that's really interesting. Glad you are going to college too ! I wish you the best on our new apartment ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit