How is Your Life Going ? What do you Hope to Accomplish in 2009 ?

by flipper 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

To sleep perchance to not dream, just to no exist would be a relief.

• snowbird
    snowbird

My life is going ok.

I hope to make myself enroll online and finish my degree. I don't have that many hours left.

Sylvia

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm looking forward to receiving my masters degree and hopefully have a girlfriend by the end of 2009. It's gonna be a good year! I can feel it.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I want to live healthier body and mind, build a stronger relationship with my step children, and see more of my own family. A new job close to home would be icing.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I want to accomplish a happier form of employment. In which I can sustain the life I know and yet give something back to people, in either works of art, literature or maybe just giving people a reason to life or smile more often.

• flipper
    flipper

BIG TEX- So you like sleeping without dreams ? Have you been having bad dreams ?

SNOWBIRD- That will be great if you finish your degree ! Sounds like you are pretty close with not many hours left . Glad life is treating you O.K.

WHITE DOVE- I hope you get your masters degree and your girlfriend you seek !

BEKSBKS- Healthy in body and mind is good ! I had step-children in a former marriage and I know how challenging it can be to build a strong relationship with them. Hope you get a new job near home so you can see more of your family. Good luck !

FREE2BEME- That would be great if you got a job which made you happier and gave something back to people in life making them happier . Good idea ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• 4mylove
    4mylove

to help my husband open his eyes more.

• flipper
    flipper

4 MY LOVE- I do wish you success in getting your husband's eyes to open up about the witness cult ! I am going to try to do that with my older daughter as well who is a witness ; and be authentic towards my witness siblins and drop off hints to them too ! I've been reading a lot of information on how to do it in Steve Hassan's books. Have had a bit of success using his methods

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Progress with the JW wife is one step forward two steps back. Our relationship isn't what it used to be since we became JW's. My daughter is moving out and a distance away which doesn't settle well. My son is struggling financially but most of it his choice. I am learning to accept some of these changes but it is not easy. I would like to get the wifey outta da cult in 2009, but I don't see that happening.

Taking it as it comes.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

How is Your Life Going ? - fine

What do you Hope to Accomplish in 2009 - keep things together but somehow I thing 2009 is going to be hard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit