Ladies - Educate us Men - What Do you Want From your Man ?

by flipper 70 Replies latest social relationships

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I'll tell you what they want, what they really want:

alt

• flipper
    flipper

OTWO- Yes, indeed. I've known many a woman who loves their diamonds and jewels . What was the old expression, " diamonds are a girl's best friend " ? Had an ex-girlfriend who would always say that - needless to say when we broke up after a year and a half I was thousands of $$$$$ poorer. Learned my lesson

• beksbks
    beksbks

OTWO, if that's what she wants, then you don't want her!!!

I want sex and lots of it. Oh and respect. And a great sense of humor.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Ok, I'm willing to give up the TV remote while I'm at work, but that's about it.

• StAnn
    StAnn
    It makes me think on some level they view women as slaves who should accept anything they dole out.

You are right on the money. I've seen some butt-ugly men who think their wives (who've given birth and aren't out of shape because of too much beer, like their husbands) should be picture perfect. Pisses me off. That's a clue to avoid them because they are SHALLOW.

I think it's very, very important that a man recognize his wife's worth. For instance, my in-laws made a comment about me being a SAHM and my husband being the only one "working." My husband pointed out to them that, because I work hard at being a GOOD SAHM, not a lazy couch potato, we have more money in the bank than they do, even though they have no children at home and both have incomes.

My husband and I discussed our values ad nauseum while we were dating. Being a family and putting our family life first was top on our list. We work together to achieve the kind of life we want and we know it takes two. It's all about shared goals and shared dreams and shared values. So I'd say that top on my list when I was dating was finding a man who shared the same kind of values that I had.

StAnn

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

I want sex and lots of it. Oh and respect. And a great sense of humor.

Now why does such a candid comment like that get my attention…..??

• caliber
    caliber
    I want sex and lots of it. Oh and respect .... (Beks)

I got a great laugh from this comment.. so candid.. (so I guess I have a great sense of humour too !)... ~Cal

• rebel8
    rebel8

"This one eludes so many divorced men I know. They want these great looking women, meanwhile they are fat and take little care of themselves. It seems so selfish. It makes me think on some level they view women as slaves who should accept anything they dole out."

I think they are taught this by a culture of devaluing women, desensitization to violence and objectification, etc. People in the middle and low ends of the bell curve of IQ cannot figure out the media/corporate manipulation for themselves--it's too subtle for them--so they keep on believing penis people are kings and females are inferior and deserve to be disrespected.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

OTWO, if that's what she wants, then you don't want her!!!

I want sex and lots of it. Oh and respect . And a great sense of humor.

She does want that, but it's not a priority. As I get older my desire for
    sex dropped off like 2% (ever so slightly) and my wife's desire went way
    up- so that's a good thing. Respect and a sense of humor, well she gets
    both from me but I don't think she appreciates just how funny a guy I am.

Just thinking out loud when I read your reply.

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    they keep on believing penis people are kings and females are inferior and deserve to be disrespected.

I won’t have that said of 'penis people'. 'Penis people' are ‘kings’ at what they do and true gentlemen as this video shows…..

http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/29471/The_Penis_People

This world just wouldn't be the same without them....!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit