Ladies - Educate us Men - What Do you Want From your Man ?

by flipper 70 Replies latest social relationships

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving
    QUIETLY LEAVING- Good point you make about us men drawing out the " mystery " in a woman. I agree that a man should have a masculine and feminine side. If he's in touch with both he will come off as secure to his partner - and he'll reach her emotions better.

why thanku Mr flipper - insecure men are just as nice though imo. All I'm saying is we all have to negotiate with the unsuspected, unsuspecting foreigners within and without.

• flipper
    flipper

LOUBELLE- It's good you are complete within yourself. So a man would be a " compliment " to your completeness ? It is good when 2 relatively secure people hook up - less drama .

FLYING HIGH NOW- A man understanding how lucky he is to have you and who shows it by his actions is important , exactly. Passion and zest for life as well.

QUIETLY LEAVING- It is true we negotiate prospective partners unsuspecting issues within them - but how much nicer to have communication out in the open in honesty to help the relationship progress. Insecure men are nice, yes , but will they last in a relationship where they need to be strong and be there for the female partner in the long term ? If I were a woman - that's the question I'd wonder about

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Lets all vote Flipper in for the "Allan Alda Award".. as presented by Opra!

Hill

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

man? What man?

Me a man...well that's a thought. lol

• flipper
    flipper

HILLBILLY- Alan Alda award ? What the hell is that ? LOL!

SPARKPLUG- Funny sis ! I don't think anyone would ever mistake you for a man ! Believe me. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• musky
    musky

Oh come on ladies! I know you like a nice butt.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Oh come on ladies! I know you like a nice butt.

Yeah, I don't which is more important: passionate kisses or a nice butt. Probably if I had to do without one, I'd choose to keep passionate kisses. Broad shoulders are very nice. Broad shoulders can make a girl swoon.

• flipper
    flipper

MUSKY- I hear ya ! LOL! My wife tells me I have a nice butt ! But so does she ! So we're even ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• JeffT
    JeffT

Got this from a (female) general in the Royal Thai Army:

A woman wants four things from a man,

1) she wants a man who is well educated and can meet the financial needs of the family

2) she wants a man who is considerate and helps around the house

3) she wants a man who is romantic and good in bed

4) and most important, these three men must never meet each other.

• flipper
    flipper

JEFF T- Hilarious description of what a woman wants from your Thai female general ! I'd like to think I've got a little of each of the first 3 points so my wife never has to meet another man ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit