Ladies - Educate us Men - What Do you Want From your Man ?

by flipper 70 Replies latest social relationships

• John Doe
    John Doe

That's interesting. I've never wanted anyone to do something for me that they didn't enjoy.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    That's interesting. I've never wanted anyone to do something for me that they didn't enjoy.

I am so bitting my lip. I have had many a lady do things for me that I know they didn't enjoy. My laundry for example...

• John Doe
    John Doe

Paid help doesn't count.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Paid help doesn't count.

We all pay for it one way or another my man.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Heck I do! I do my own laundry.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Heck I do! I do my own laundry.

Sucker.

Wait. So do I. I'm divorced.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

rebel8:

Respect is #1. This means no making insults thinly disguised as jokes

why do men do this?. I have seen it alot .....in and out of the borg..and there is nothing funny about it...there will be that nervous titter of laughter as everyone knows what just happened and hope it goes away real fast..... but you know the girl is humiliated (and that goes for girls doing it to their guys,...equally bad).

If I ever find a gal willing to put up with my silly old self, I would treat her with kindness...genuine kindness and respect leads to trust... and trust is the basis for a gal being my best friend and me hers. My worldly brothers tell me that is my problem..I am too nice. I dont believe in the "bad boy" image...even if I hadnt been a dub..its just not who I am......I couldn't pull it off for long if at all. lol

Take care of yourself.

Anyone that has seen me in person (or seen one of two pics of me on this board) knows I will never make the cover of GQ. So I figure I better make up for what I was not given by taking care of myself. I am not overweight, my BMI is good, I try to eat healthy but am not fanatic about it. I go to the gym occasionally but walk alot for my job.

I give really good massages, but rarely get to give them.

chelle:

i dont ever want to go to bed angry

that is certain to doom a relationship.

be cuddly once in a while its lovely

I miss hugs. Close human contact with someone you care for and knows they care for you?...nothing better... and way to rare in my life.

Snakes ()

• flipper
    flipper

CHELLECHELLE- God points you make. Too many men try to control women and drive them away AND turn them off by doing so. I agree with you it should be an equal relationship where men highly value the woman's opinion as much or more than their own. Cuddling is big too ! We men shouldn't just roll over and go to sleep after sex - but we need to hold our women in our arms to let them know we really love them !

JOHN DOE- I've always wanted my wife to enjoy what she does with me too ! Not much fun if each partner doesn't enjoy the other's company or fulfilling each other.

PRIEST 73- I did my own laundry for 6 years while I was single in between marriages so I know how you feel - it's a drag. I'm very glad my wife does it now.

SNAKES- I agree. Jokes that cut women down just aren't right . And the opposite is true too - women shouldn't cut men down either. You will find the right lady for you some day my friend. You have a great personality and have a lot to offer the right gal in sincerity, caring, and compassion. It will happen Hang in there

• dinah
    dinah

Padre, wash your own drawers. BTW, do you need ovaries to find your damn phone? Mr. Dinah has me up looking for his.....kinda like his lighter as midnight that one time.

Do you really require ovaries to find crap you've lost around the house?

What do I want from a man? Gimme an orgasm and STFU. And don't be a dick unless you really are hormonal and can't help it.

• restrangled
    restrangled

I will be married 30 years this fall. The bottom line, .......just be kind. Be kind when you talk to her, when you look at her, when you think of her.

She is the same girl you married, just older, a little tired, but still loves you just the same. Be patient, and loving... she still needs you. She still appreciates you...even more so for everything you have done through the years.

I for one am still happy to take care of the man who takes care of me. His laundry, dinner every night etc.....anything I can do to make his life easier. I am a pistol to deal with......don't get me wrong. I have fought attorneys, served as the president of a condo association, fought against and won against a neighbor making national news.....the list goes on......

As long as the man I am married to takes care of me.....I will take care of him....as long as he his KIND!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit