Ladies - Educate us Men - What Do you Want From your Man ?

by flipper 70 Replies latest social relationships

• flipper
    flipper

DINAH- Excellent post. A man should be a man and find his own stuff . I've heard many women say that they don't want to be a babysitter. I agree. If a man acts like a mature, adult male, and not a child and carries his own weight - there will be no need for a woman to have to play mommy. I agree - A man should give his wife/girlfriend an orgasm if he's skilled enough to know how to do it. Weirdly enough - some men don't know HOW to touch the right spots on a woman to do it ! But for contentment and happiness of his wife being fulfilled - he better damn well learn fast how to bring her to orgasm ! LOL! All I can say is - my wife's a happy woman. Say no more.

RESTRANGLED- I agree. Good points you make. I feel a man should treat his wife like she is still his girlfriend - no matter HOW long they have been married ! Be kind, loving, patient, and helpful around the house too. My wife and I just built a front porch entry deck entering our house this last fall together and it was a blast working together ! Mrs. Flipper is good with a drill and measuring stuff out - and I'm damn good with a skilsaw ! So we pooled our talents and did our little construction project together ! I feel if a man and woman have an equal relationship wherethey both chip in 100 % then rarely will there be sniping about who is doing what , orarguing over who is carrying the heaviest load ! Because both people in the relationship will be looking to make each others load and life easier . Just my take

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit