You know a woman fancies you when.....?

by mtsgrad 108 Replies latest jw friends

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

momzcrazy

I want to meet these woman. I'll even give you a dollar!

mtsgrad

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Come to Tennessee. I hang around very notorius rock stars. There are always hot women to spare. Why else would I hang around rock stars?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If you are unsure, she probably doesn't fancy you. Most of us will let you know in ways you won't question. We want your attention, you will understand. If you have to stop and ask, "Does she fancy me?" She probably makes no distinction between you and the next guy. And her laughing at you are looking a little longer may not mean a thing. She could be noticing the mustard stain on your eyebrow.

• Farkel
    Farkel

You know a woman fancies you (or is working you over) when.....

The first three questions she asks when you first meet are: 1) Where do you live, 2) What do you do for a living, and 3) What kind of car do you drive.

On the second date, she asks for your full name, Social Security Number, Driver's License Number, 3 credit references and your date of birth. When you ask her why she wants that information, she tells you she wants to work up your "horoscope."

After the second date, your neighbors tell you a private investigator has been asking them a lot of questions about you.

She calls your mother and asks her if you have ever been committed to a mental institution.

She brings a drug sniffing dog to your third date.

She calls your boss at work and asks what position you hold there.

She asks you if you have any problems with getting married. If you say no, she asks you if you have any problems helping raise seven children, three of which are in juvenile detention.

She says having a lot of money doesn't mean anything to her and you already know she works at Burger King.

She says she is "saving" herself for marriage. When you then ask her about her seven kids, she changes the subject.

She says she loves to take walks on the beach. If you ask her if she has actually ever done that, she changes the subject.

When you ask her if she would like to take a walk on the beach, she tells you she is afraid of water.

She sends you a picture of herself before you actually meet, and she is HOT! When you meet her and ask her why she sent you a picture from 25 years ago, she pouts.

Farkel, Loves Women With Head Coverings Class =:P

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Farkel, chances are, if she's on the first date, unless it's a pity date, she's interested.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

You know a woman fancies you when.....?

She says yes to ---

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

your request to let you buy her a drink

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

stop teasing me!

• Mary
  • kerj2leev