You know a woman fancies you when.....?

by mtsgrad 108 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I had my first kiss with my wife on our 2nd date

• flipper
    flipper

STILLAJWEXELDER- I had my first consumation of our body parts melding together with my current wife on our 2nd date. I guess you can say I'm a fast operator ! ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• ninja
    ninja

after 18 years...my woman still fancies me....and me her

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

STILLAJWEXELDER- I had my first consumation of our body parts melding together with my current wife on our 2nd date. I guess you can say I'm a fast operator ! ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Good grief it was my sixth date before I even got a breast squeeze - bear in mind I am a total gentleman

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I think it was about my 30th date before the two of us became 1 flesh

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Genesis 2 vs 24 being the scriptural precedent

• ninja
    ninja

me and my missus actually waited until we were married until we had sex....two years of dating...great wee JW's....first time I felt her boobs...i got hauled up at the hall...when she stuck me in........grrrrrr.......she was worth it though

• flipper
    flipper

STILLA - LOL! I get what you are saying totally ; bear in mind that I am a total gentleman as well - but when a new girlfriend wants you , she wants you - and who am I to deny a dear ladies needs and innermost desires ?? I guess my wife and I just hit it off quick - should we say

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

STILLA - LOL! I get what you are saying totally ; bear in mind that I am a total gentleman as well - but when a new girlfriend wants you , she wants you - and who am I to deny a dear ladies needs and innermost desires ??

I understand and hear what you are saying. PEACE

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

She has her period and asks you to buy her some Tampons at the supermarket...again....no sorry I'm wrong that means we fancy her...."okay cheese, shampoo, magaizine....oh hang on sir....PRICE CHECK ON TAMPONS REGISTER 7"......

Happen to me many a time...I'm a sweetheart!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit