You know a woman fancies you when.....?

by mtsgrad 108 Replies latest jw friends

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Yeah Stilla, stick to butting maxipads...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Okay, back to the original question.

If I like a man. I will look at him in a way that he need not question. He will know. It's not going to so subtle he is left wondering.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Stilla, I bet you'd buy them.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    If I like a man. I will look at him in a way that he need not question. He will know. It's not going to so subtle he is left wondering.

My girlfriend gave me that look... but then looked away... I touched her chin (for the first time) and moved her face to look at my eyes... the rest is history and herstory

• beksbks
    beksbks

Well of course it is, look at that silky beard

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Vinegar!

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I was clean shaven at the time... but she fancies me more with a beard

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Oh there are so many clues but they moslty depend on the situation at hand. If your setting at a bar drinking your beer and she draws on her cig and exhales looking at you that is a sign. If you get in a elevator and the women moves her hair around and moves her knees back and forth it means you are hot to her. She looks your way leaning next to the wall then pulls her foot out of one shoe and wiggles her toes once then puts them back in. Women can be read like the back of a milk carton, but I lovem.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

When she calls or text messages you....

h40

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Let's break this down:

If your setting at a bar drinking your beer and she draws on her cig and exhales looking at you that is a sign.

Realty: she is looking at the clock behind you. She doesn't even see you. Don't press your luck.

If you get in a elevator and the women moves her hair around and moves her knees back and forth it means you are hot to her.

The woman needs to powder her nose. She drank 5 cups of coffee at the office meeting and she is going down the bathroom on the first floor because it has real paper towels. She doesn't even notice you're there.

She looks your way leaning next to the wall then pulls her foot out of one shoe and wiggles her toes once then puts them back in. Women can be read like the back of a milk carton, but I lovem

Her shoes are new. They have rubbed a blister in between her smallest two toes. If she doesn't take her shoe off, she's going to faint from the pain. You're invisible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit