You know a woman fancies you when.....?

by mtsgrad 108 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

she hasn't called 911

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

I can officially declare that this thread has declined.

• oompa
    oompa

Momzcrazy has me all shook up dammit....such a hot post...and i live nearby in an adjoining state...........oompa

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

She still kisses you right when you both wake up after almost twenty years of marriage and 12 hours since either of us used a toothbrush.

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Tired of the Hypocrisy

I love a joke as much as the next guy but lets get real

mtsgrad

• Farkel
    Farkel

:I can officially declare that this thread has declined.

It didn't exactly start out as a noble subject, you know.

Farkel

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Tired of the Hypocrisy

I love a joke as much as the next guy but lets get real

mtsgrad

LOL!

I am such a jester aren't I?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

she puts her hand down your pants???

• musky
    musky

She says "I do"

• flipper
    flipper

You know a woman fancies you when : When you are on a date she initiates the touching during conversation. If she likes your personality and thinks you are a pretty interesting guy - she will not only laugh at your attempts at humor , but will give hints she wants you to touch her back while smiling she touches you on your wrist gently, or your arm . You will see a gleam in her eye indicating she is quite impressed with your ability to make her feel safe, feel good about herself by your compliments to her , and she sees you are a man of quality and character . Then it's a pretty good chance you will get a second date with her. And after the second date with her , if you find she wants to date you more there might be a really good connection, emotionally, mentally , physically and spiritually.

Just treat her like a lady, don't be rude , show a genuine interest in her feelings and what she values - and you may be the guy for her ! Good luck to you, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit