You know a woman fancies you when.....?

by mtsgrad 108 Replies latest jw friends

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Low cut top = I fancy you.

Message received.

I may wear my hairy chest and medallion on my next date. Plus plenty of aftershave. Boy am I romantic.

mtsgrad

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

O my God NO!!!!!! LOL

You, nice button up with the first 2 undone. Nice jacket and jeans. Spit shined leather shoes.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I think this has been in all seriousness, quite an enlightening thread. Men think certain things and some women on here have put the other point of view - in effect giving a reality check

Yes, I agree. And many times over the years have I heard men discussing this subject, who were completely clueless. If a woman is interested in you. Trust me. You will know. If you are guessing, then she is most likely not interested. And stop being afraid of rejection. You don't have to ask her out and then risk being turned down. Try some flirting. If she never flirts back, then okay. But when I say flirting, I do not mean sexual come ons! Flirting is an art and come ons are just come ons.

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

FHN

Flirting sounds like a new thread!

mtsgrad

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Momscrazy my necklace happens to do just that :)

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Momscrazy my necklace happens to do just that :) Catboy I suggest you go for a wax first.

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

I cannot believe I am getting such good tips for free. Is there anyone we can stop my competitors (namely guys) from seeing this thread?

Watch out ladies!

mtsgrad

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I just saw Loubelle and Gregor's milking posts.... ROFLMAO!

Interesting thread... I think mtsgrad just needs to learn to be observant... of course, if she wants to sit on your lap that could be another sign

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    Momscrazy my necklace happens to do just that :)

It was your necklace I was thinking of !!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Rubadub

You are oh so naughty. Take a cold shower!

Mtsgrad ...

just being honest .. lol

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit