did ya miss it..UAW nixes bailout plan...

by hillbilly 71 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

It was the Pubs that jacked it. They have an agenda. Union busting, pure and simple.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

some of them are sincere and some are not, I don't really know about Bush though.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The powers that be, the shadow government wants to destroy the middle class in America.

They have been working on this since the 70's.

Taking out the auto companies will be the final blow.

Manufacturing is already down, waiting for the count.

The big 3 cars are more likely to come from Mexico and Canada.

The Japanese cars are most likely to have been made in the US.

I was a tool maker for 25 years.

I lost my job after 911 because for years the big 3 have been going out of the US to get their tools and tooling made.

And all the support industries of the big 3 have been doing the same also.

I own a lot of Ford stock that I bought cheap. and if it comes back, it will give me a nice chunk of change.

But having said everything I have said, I think saving the big three is like giving kidney dialysis to a 18 year old doberman.

Its Time for America to join the third world and eat your cabbage and beats.

And write your realitives in the gulag.

There are too many people in the world and the masters want to start thinning the herd.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

That sounds almost conspiracy theorist, is this how you believe?

• restrangled
    restrangled

Personally I would rather the American Car companies get help than Wall street banks.

We own 2, 2005 Ford Vehicles, and they are problem free. We have also owned toyota and honda in the past.......no difference in quality at this point. My son owns a dodge truck with 200K miles......its still running like a tank.

We need to support our own industry here....whats the problem? Drop the damn banks and wall street.

Sounds as if Repulicans were trying to break up the UAW today. And lets ask a question about that "3 word deal breaker".....they want a date as to when they will be profitable again?.....Oh please....no business can predict that. No one in their right mind as a business owner can predict an answer to that......this Republican pistol is looking for attention and hasn't a clue about running a business.

I'm sure he is feeling very comfortable himself with his pay, and benefits....what an ass. (No one is asking to reduce his pay and benefits.)

r.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Is he the southerner who has the foreign car companies in his state???

There are certainly criminals hard at work in this country, too bad they are not all as easily caught as the nutbag in Illinois.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Better watch out Hill, they want you working at Wal-Mart (the company store) for eight bucks an hour.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

What were the demographic breakdowns of the Repubs that voted for/against it? Did all Southern Republicans vote against the bailout? Did all Northern Repubs vote for the bailout? What about the Western Repubs?

I think I would have sided with the North on this one (which is a rarity)

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Our factories, and workers need to be more like the Chinese factories and workers rather than the other way around. I think that's the gist of it.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Yep, turn America into a third world nation. Go back to Ye Olde England. The rich get richer and the poor work til they drop.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit