I hope -Secrets of pedophilia add is gone soon to stop dirty looks at work

by Witness 007 62 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Besty wrote: thanks aude try http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=privacy+filter&rls=p,com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGIH_en&um=1&cid=11943269595987118100&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&resnum=7&ct=result#ps-sellers

And now I got this error message:

Google
    Error

Not Found

The requested URL /products/catalog?q=privacy+filter&rls=p,com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGIH_en&um=1&cid=11943269595987118100&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&resnum=7&ct=result was not found on this server.

Maybe it's some sort of block my employer has placed on my computer or on our server? Could be the result of too much surfing.

-Aude.

• freetosee
    freetosee

007, why dont you use this as an opportunity to expose the WTS and its cover-ups? I think this is a very important issue! The problem is not only uniquely JW! Why not mail all collages regarding the rumour or bad looks and link them to the site? That will do much more then clear your name! What do you think?

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Here's a little history about that banner: I pay nothing to Simon for the banner. He put it there out of the goodness of his heart and one of his moderators designed it. The photo art on the "Secrets" cover was designed by one of our beloved posters, Dave Malone, who by profession is a well-known graphics illustrator. The little girl in the photo is the daughter of another JWD poster who is a photographer. I'm sorry the cover art is disturbing to some. But it was meant to be since the subject is horribly disturbing. I picked the name for the CD because it was disturbing too. How else to get attention these days when many people don't seem to be disturbed by very much except the economy.

I recently asked the owners of this site and the new one, JWN, the Greens, if they were going to keep the banner? If they don't, I'm certainly okay with their decision. I know if they don't put the banner back, it will make some posters on JWD very happy and for that I'm happy for them.

My thanks to those who defended the banner, who recognize the issue is bigger than our personal likes and dislikes. I desire not to offend anybody, and if we can figure out a better way to get people to my website, www.watchtowerdocuments.com to download for free all those court documents, I want to know it. The website is of no use unless people go there and find all the documents that expose the sham of a religion called Jehovah's Witnesses and their wicked child abuse policies.

Since 1992 I've heard so many ugly stories from victims of JW molesters and maybe some of the people who don't want to see that banner anymore would like to PM me and we could talk. I'll make you cry when you hear what your former brothers and sisters have done to children. If you are religious, you should thank God it didn't happen to you.

Barbara

• seven006
    seven006

Barb, Thanks for the clarification. For some of us who have been in and out of this forum for several years it is sometimes hard for us to bite our tongues and not roll our eyes out of our sockets over such uninformed, naive stupidity when we see a post title like this one.

I think it is only the mental growth and maturity that this place has helped many of us gain over the years that aids us to better understand stupid comments like the title of this thread expresses. Some of us still catch a faint glimpse of ourselves when we read such bullshit. Those little cult programmed flashbacks help us all realize and think to ourselves “damn, I’m glad I’m not that stupid and naive anymore” even though we might understand a little why the stupid comment was made.

Sometimes the big picture takes some of us a little longer to grasp. For some, learning to think for, and by ourselves, for the first time takes a little more time and possibly a few sets of mental training wheels before we “get it”. I think Mr. 007 is going to really like thinking once he learns how to do it. He might even be good at it some day.

Slimboy, Thanks for the “disturbing” comment. I just love it when my visual interpretations work exactly like they were intended to work.

Dave

• shamus100
    shamus100

Ooops.... foot in mouth... must take out....

• joebin
    joebin

Ooops.... foot in mouth... must take out hehe.. I know the feeling

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Seven 006 for such an "enlightened" and "educated Ex-Witness you seem to have missed something....to say again I have nothing against the INFORMATION just the pop up Add which comes up almost every post or PM.....it starts off "Secrets of Pedophilia".....{Pause} by this stage I have scrolled down, however this has led to some embarrasing situations at work so if the add was reformated it may be okay.

Thanks for your understanding.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Actually, I have seen the same reaction from totally average folks.They are just not as used to talking about this issue as we here are. We are so personally involved with it and want to help as many as possible. What I think happens is they see the word "secrets of...." and immediately think " how to be a pedophile ..." type thing. I know-- that is so weird but most folks are not as open and aware of this issue as we are. I have no suggestions on how to remedy this. I once thought if the ad read " "Pedophiles in your church" it might convey what we are trying to expose. I tried to pass out some to the Cd's and found folks recoiled with disgust. They would rather not know, and said it was disgusting just talking about it. We have so far to go to help people see this is real and it is not a secret anymore. Yes it is disgusting and the sooner we face it and bring it out in the open the better. Barbara is a hero.

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok
    you are by far the dumbest poster ever at JWD

PMSL

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Slimboy, Thanks for the “disturbing” comment. I just love it when my visual interpretations work exactly like they were intended to work.

A disturbing graphic for a disturbing subject is appropriate. Sometimes people have to be shocked to get them to stop, look around, and actually see what's happening around them.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit