I hope -Secrets of pedophilia add is gone soon to stop dirty looks at work

by Witness 007 62 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Everytime I check something here that God Damn pop up comes up..."Secrets of Pedophilia.......{long Pause} ......In an American Religion." This has caused me many dirty looks at work and one woman reported me to my bosses who made me show them this website.."Okay so your not a pedophile, that's great carry on, you silly Witness man!" Embarrasing! And the looks I get were terrible......some would ask...What site are you on, no doubt concerned about thier kiddies. I hope the new site cans this add.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

you are by far the dumbest poster ever at JWD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

....."you are by far the dumbest poster ever at JWD"..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• besty
    besty

with the dumbest co-workers

• shamus100
    shamus100

I wish I had time at work to post on this site... oh well. I guess that's why I make the big bucks. I actually do work.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I guess that's why I make the big bucks.

You guys hiring???

W

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Purplesofa...how is that dumb? The add is full on and I did get in trouble at work due to others seeing it. It is not very discreet, and others here have told me the same thing.

• shamus100
    shamus100

FF,

Yep. Come on over... I even got a room you can rent. I even got a nice bed in the bird-cage.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Purplesofa thinks all the smart "Folkes" live in Arkansas and have guns, and cars where the doors dont open like "Dukes of Hazzard"...how is Boss Hogg dooo'in. You are the rudest poster here and cant handle someone who disagree's with you on other posts.

• joebin
    joebin

I agreed with you last time and still do. It's probably some scammer trying to sell some junk information about witnesses being pedophiles and such, and having little evidence to show for it except a bunch of hearsay stories. They are obviously willing to pay decent money to have their banner flashing in my face year after year. Your concerns were ignored last time obviously, but we have to be understanding of theirs because it's so important what they have to say. If I had smillies I'd insert the rolling eyes here. Making money off pedophilia stories is just as bad as pedophilia itself, they sell to the sick minds who wish to read them. Let the flames begin..hehe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit