I hope -Secrets of pedophilia add is gone soon to stop dirty looks at work

by Witness 007 62 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

007..Your rebuttal to my post to you, is about my Snickering Dog?..Laughing Mutley......OK "Cry Baby Boy",it`s time for you to grow up!..Take all the shiny objects off your computer desk and try to concentrate.....You continually behave like a complete ass on this forum..Whether your giving PurpleSofa a bad time..Or your making a public list of all the Crazy things your Wife does..Or..You want to complain about Barbra Andersons Banner on this board..Your always Whining!!..Your being given a hard time at work because you read JWD there?..So What?!..Thats not the problem of this board..It`s your problem!.....This is a Discussion Board..Not a Child Day Care centre........I have a few suggestions for you..#1:Your wife is not well..Get her some help..Don`t splash the poor woman`s problems all over a public Forum,looking for a little sympathy for your "Cry Baby" self.....#2:Leave Purps alone!.....#3:Stop reading JWD at work..You`ve probably done some real bone head things there and this was just icing on the cake..............If you want to debate me..Debate me!......Don`t post some drival about my 5000 posts with my snickering dog and then re-post to say you got the number wrong it`s really over 9,000 posts..LOL!!..........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• avishai
    avishai

WTF are your snoopy ass workmates doing looking @ your screen during work, anyway? Shouldn't THEY be doing something else with their time? Dirty looks or questions like that would get my workmates a prompt "Prove I'm doing something wrong, you snoopy bastard, or fuck off."

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

The banner has been on JWD for over a year. As far as I know, Witness007 has been the only one to complain about it even starting two threads on the topic in the past six months. If Simon or I had heard from many posters that the banner was offensive, it would have been removed, but to my knowledge that wasn't the case. Perhaps Witness007 should take his case to Simon, instead of arguing his point of view here which settles nothing. I'm sure Watchtower is just delighted to see something I'm involved with attacked. Perhaps it would make them very happy to see that banner gone too.

Barb

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hi Barb,

This entire thread is completely ridiculous. Just wipe it from your mind. I think someone should be doing more work and less internet surfing.

Thanks for the work you guys do. Again, don't take this seriously. We're all so very glad that someone steps up to the plate, rather than whine from the peanut gallery.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Barb..The Banner is Great!..Your helping a lot of people with your work..Dave did a wonderful job with the Art work.....And..I bought your CD..Hopefully at some point I can get you and Dave to sign the cover.......................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• freetosee
    freetosee

007, I know you are having a lot of communication with other posters. But since you stated, you almost lost your job over this, I would like to know if you think my suggestion would be of any help? I strongly believe this issue should be made public and it will help your colleges to understand what's going on. If you boss knows your an ex-jw, believe me, all will know about it. Why not use this as an opportunity to clarify things and in addition do good by exposing, which means protecting. Dont forget, rumours have long roots! What do you think? How will your workmates react?fts

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

It sound like you work with a bunch of busy body jackasses... Get one of those screen protectors that block out your screen if anyone is more than a few degrees off center.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    like no one can see it in 3.5 damn seconds? Thats an eternity

It is your choice to surf at work. No one is forcing you to do so. Your complaint is analogous to watching "The Godfather" and complaining about the violence. If you choose to engage in an activity, knowing what the repercussions are, knowing what is involved, well in all candor, you lose the right to complain about it.

Pedophiles exist in that organization. Thousands of men, women and children have had their lives irretrievably changed by that organization's moronic and evil policies. Therefore pedophilia/child abuse is part of the Jehovah's Witness experience. It is shocking. It is disturbing. It is embarassing. And it is not easy to look at. But it is also real.

But once again, as I mentioned in my previous post, there is a very, very simple solution -- Don'tAccessJWDAtWork!

Caveat Emptor

Barb has done yeoman's work in exposing a very real problem. I am grateful to her, and many others, for doing all that's been done so far.

Chris

• dmouse
    dmouse

I think people have got the wrong end of 007's stick...

He is not complaining about the issue being advertised. And he is allowed to surf during office hours so doesn't need to be secretive.

He is complaining about the ad causing an innocent browsing session to look distinctly sick minded to a casual passer-by.

I am allowed to do private surfing during my lunch break, and I work in a busy office with people coming and going.

I have had exactly the same problem as 007 - people passing by see 'secrets of pedophilia' on the screen and immediately jump to the wrong conclusion.

• dmouse
    dmouse

...and yes, I choose to no longer browse JWD at work for this very reason.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit